Who is this "Oden"?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyway Sanji's only "feat" post-TS is dodging a jellybean, there's no fun in arguing ZvS when it's such a one-sided stomp. Just put that panda guy on ignore like I did :kata:
Sanji also has more feats than that, but again users like you are too much on toxic agenda that you now treat even neutral users against you if they don't think Zoro > Luffy. Got be with facts, not headcannons :kata:.

tbh ignoring people that have different takes is meh imo
I still want to hear what erkan and ndule have to say
sometimes its good to laugh.
Erkan and Ndule are entertaining, I love reading their posts. :cheers:

This panda guy makes shit up and won't stop quoting you with nonsense like Oda said Sanji beating Drake is canon and goes on tangents when asked to show proof

Erkan and Ndule are entertaining, I love reading their posts. :cheers:

This panda guy makes shit up and won't stop quoting you with nonsense like Oda said Sanji beating Drake is canon and goes on tangents when asked to show proof
I show you the proof, but you choose to refuse it when you don't want to believe it yourself. Those users even when they discuss you still don't want to hear them out, so more on you than others. Just saying :kayneshrug:.

In one piece such thing won't matter, you can see here itself the proof, he couldn't even stand...but he was fine later anyway. So unless the injury is actaully related to the plot...like Zoro being injured for plot purpose, that argument doesn't stand any ground.
and this is like saying that plot only backs zoro when its convenient for him and nit sanji... which shows your bias clearly

He wanted to go on the roof to rescue Kinemon, doesn’t care about the roof fight itself. That’s why he didn’t go there after learning Kinemon wasn’t there anymore.
he wanted to go on the roof to help/assist kinemon first off just like luffy did here
kinemon didnt need rescuing here. he learned the scabbards were in danger through black maria's call.

more like he got involved with a plot on black maria
and the people who oda wanted to be on the roof fight got to be there
where yamato told momo they will be the ones to take down kaido.

"That’s why he didn’t go there after learning Kinemon wasn’t there anymore"
didnt go there cause that isnt his fight
isnt sanji's
isnt jinbei's
isnt franky's
and so on

he wanted to go on the roof to help/assist kinemon first off just like luffy did here
kinemon didnt need rescuing here. he learned the scabbards were in danger through black maria's call.

more like he got involved with a plot on black maria
and the people who oda wanted to be on the roof fight got to be there
where yamato told momo they will be the ones to take down kaido.

"That’s why he didn’t go there after learning Kinemon wasn’t there anymore"
didnt go there cause that isnt his fight
isnt sanji's
isnt jinbei's
isnt franky's
and so on
I was talking about Sanji’s reasons, not Oda’s. We all know Oda didn’t want Sanji on the roof.

Status
Not open for further replies.