Who is this "Oden"?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

But if that happened his sword would be gone, Becuse they cant exist twice. His swords are proof this is a fake
Remember bro when Toki meet Oden the lasttime? It was when he giive his sword away, it means the send the Oden who didn´t have his sword anymore, she even hint that with saying Oden should look 20years in the future. Oden get send in the future with having no Enma and his other sword. And I think he not getting them back, it going to Luffy+Oden+Zoro killing Kaido in the end.

Here, Chopper slap Queen and says " I am not a raccoon dog !! ", seems he is angry because everybody calling him "Raccoon dog", also there is a scene where Marco and others apologies. lol.
Chopper
:steef:

All in all, okay chapter. Oda's spending too much time on scabbards and CP0, instead of that he could show some fights at least
:josad:

Most likely it's not actually Oden, just Gyukimaru and Hiyori saving the scabbards, but if Oda really does bring back Oden
:jay-yeah:

Guys this is why its not the real oden:
When momo traveled to the future he replaced his future body. That means that only one can exist at one time, If this was the real oden and he time traveled ( the only way he could have pulled this and not aged a day and still had his swords) then the swords in possession of zoro and momo should disappear because they cant exist twice, so this is fake.

H

humanbeing

damn Oden is really there? that must be CoC feat and then Toki and he went to the future as well he doesn't seem to be that old for me.
i Hope it is not Catarina Devon again.

J

Jo_Ndule

Act 3 end with Supernova defeat, act4 start with Oden helping Luffy, omg!!
:steef::steef:

His body was dead bro, look at him riight now, not a single scar, I really think Toki use her power for herself and Oden to help the alliance, after the war both stay dead.

Did have Oden a black sword(CoA)?
Kaido is going to have insane feats
In One arc :
Fight 9 strong dudes and win lower-mid diff
Fight SNs with BM. Playing with them
He will then Fight and beat Oden 1v1
Then weakened Kaido will Lose to Luffy and Kidd

Sickbeard only beat Akainu and Teach (both weren't even KOed)
Akainu beat Kuzan.
Kaido beating 9.dudes + SNs + Oden >>anything a top tier has done.

Kaido is a beast

J

Jo_Ndule

I won't even gonna downplaying Queen or Marco anymore.

Oden coming back is the most insane reveal since what? Even greater than Yonko.Bounty reveals or whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.