Who is this "Oden"?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oden will stay dead, I think Toki use her ability to bring herself and Oden in the future for a shorttime(just 1-5hours or something) to help the alliance to win against Kaido!!
Then after Kaidoo get killed, Oden go back and stay dead. That is my though, really great hype for me^^
Oden together seeing Luffy and Zoro, omg I cry to see that panel, can´t wait for Oden to go into the rooftop.
Now it make sense why Oda skip Oden vs Kaido back then, to make the battle now!!!
Yeah it is possible but at the same time then what is the point of new generation speech....I would rather have Zoro killing Kaido than Oden killing Kaido...Oden chance is over....now he should not involve with Kaido....he should have other purpose....anyways, now things are really interesting below the dome....

Lol what if toki used her power to send them into the future before the execution happened, and learned to send themselves back to the same time after the raid to make all these events actually take place. Shii. People would be mad. So this oden is just a oden who has yet to die.

MonsterZoro

Bald Spoiler Provider
It's Momonosuke's fruit, MonsterIdiot :cantseeme::cantseeme:
-The government asked Vegapunk to present the results of his research, but he didn't give it to them as he deemed his research a failure.

he lied to the government because he doesn't want them to make more artifical devil fruits with his succesful research. momo's fruit isnt the only one he can make.
:steef:

Status
Not open for further replies.