Who is this "Oden"?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
lol, this will definitely break the internet as it is already breaking this forum....wonder how people in reddit will feel about it....good cliffhanger after a long time....
Oden will stay dead, I think Toki use her ability to bring herself and Oden in the future for a shorttime(just 1-5hours or something) to help the alliance to win against Kaido!!
Then after Kaidoo get killed, Oden go back and stay dead. That is my though, really great hype for me^^
Oden together seeing Luffy and Zoro, omg I cry to see that panel, can´t wait for Oden to go into the rooftop.
Now it make sense why Oda skip Oden vs Kaido back then, to make the battle now!!!

B
Oden will stay dead, I think Toki use her ability to bring herself and Oden in the future for a shorttime(just 1-5hours or something) to help the alliance to win against Kaido!!
Then after Kaidoo get killed, Oden go back and stay dead. That is my though, really great hype for me^^
Oden together seeing Luffy and Zoro, omg I cry to see that panel, can´t wait for Oden to go into the rooftop.
Now it make sense why Oda skip Oden vs Kaido back then, to make the battle now!!!
But if that happened his sword would be gone, Becuse they cant exist twice. His swords are proof this is a fake

Status
Not open for further replies.