Who is this "Oden"?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah it going be like how you descript it, Oden just help to beat Kaido and send again to the time where he get killed.
People question the point back then why Oden was looking clean and haven´t bandages when he get killed by Kaido right?
When Oden and the other get exuctive, Kaido had bandages, the Scabbards have it and Oden didn´t have it.

This was Oden before the day where he get kiilled:

And that was Oden when he get killed:

Oden was clean!! A Mystic zoan like Kaido even had bandages, but Oden didn´t have it.
Im sure he get send into the future days before the raid begin, he heal himself and stay together with Hiyori and Toki?
I think Oden already see the future, because that he was sure that Kaido going to die in the future.^^
That is at least my though.
You convinced me

J

Jo_Ndule

Yeah it going be like how you descript it, Oden just help to beat Kaido and send again to the time where he get killed.
People question the point back then why Oden was looking clean and haven´t bandages when he get killed by Kaido right?
When Oden and the other get exuctive, Kaido had bandages, the Scabbards have it and Oden didn´t have it.

This was Oden before the day where he get kiilled:

And that was Oden when he get killed:

Oden was clean!! A Mystic zoan like Kaido even had bandages, but Oden didn´t have it.
Im sure he get send into the future days before the raid begin, he heal himself and stay together with Hiyori and Toki?
I think Oden already see the future, because that he was sure that Kaido going to die in the future.^^
That is at least my though.
Im saying it ..

Toki swapped Oden with a clone
Maybe she awaken her fruit where she can clone or make two Oden.

Oden was Teguyama or someone in wano, hiding until the raid started.

Oden gonna take Emma from Zoro...
Zoro will get Nidai and another sword.

I read this somewhere else, but I'm pretty sure this is the case now-

Gyukimaru can shapeshift into anyone he wants to and he came with Hiyori (who was the silhouetted person in 1004) and is now greeting them by impersonating as Oden
But why?
:nicagesmile:

Is he begging for a beating from Scabbards? it's disrespectful to the dead my friend... why would he do that to them? Show them that Oden is alive then... Nah, just joking....

makes less sense than freaking WB coming back to life hahahaha

The BEST option for the non-supporters of Oden is not alive are:

1- Kanjuro ability, but some few things will not make sense here, but still better than other options

2- Toki's fruit allows her to summon people from the past BEFORE their death, maybe temporarily or with some limitations...

Those are the two best options for the "Anti-Oden is alive" people.... other than that, it makes more sense that Oden simply here...

MonsterZoro

Bald Spoiler Provider
Oden:
"I've wanted to see you guys so much!!! You've aged quite a lot!! Hahaha!"

The person must have known the Scabbards when they were still kids or teens. Remember Kinemon and others are still the same as they were 20 years ago. So if it was Oden it would need to be young Oden before he left Wano.
ashura inu neko and denjiro izo and kiku all aged a lot didnt they? he was talking about them

Status
Not open for further replies.