Who is this "Oden"?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Vegapank was investigating Kaido Body and create artificial devil fruit, He says to government that devil fruit is failure and the government didn't take that devil fruit. at the end, It was kept in storage"
Why not investigating the "mighty" admirals to create artificial devil fruits? I thought admirals >= yonko :milaugh: he didn't care about them lol only the strongest creature/pirate who challenged the navy single handedly :steef:
Because you can only make artificial zoans.
Reread PH.

:beckmoji:

Im sure it is Oden, why would Kanjuro or Fuukurokuju would draw Oden without his real swords if it is overall fake? In Fuku case he didn´t even know that Oden didn´t lose his swords.

That was the last time when Oden meet Toki, give his swords away. 20years later we have Oden without his real swords, we have Toki statement with "Look closely Oden!! 20years into the future"!!!
Im sure the whole reveal and hype, it going to be Oden, he get summon into the future by Toki.

Look around Oden body, all the smoke:

Remember when Kinemon and co send into the future?

Smoke the same as when we see Oden in current chapter, he get port viia timetravel into the future by Toki.
The question is more, will Oden stay alive or get die after they defeat Kaido?
My own though is that Toki ability has a timelimit, so I think both going die after they defeat Kaido!!

@Hades
Outside of BM and Kaido, no one can match Oden, it is clear that Oden gonna fight at the dome, he will meet Luffy and fight together with him.
Holy shit this makes sense :cheers::cheers:

Yea but like wouldn’t that be redundant? Cuz now he has to fight as well. He isn’t exactly gonna sit on the sidelines and watch the scabbards do all the work. I’m tryna put 2+2 here and shit ain’t giving me 4 lol.
Pretending to be Oden wouldn't stop his capability to fight though. He can do both lol..
but imo he ain't pretending to be Oden for long, he prolly gonna reveal himself right away next chapter.

Wait, if this is Oden's from the past who was sent just a few days before his execution to the future, to see what happens to the new gen and Kaido, why would he say "I've missed you so much"? It doesn't make sense.
Maybe because he would know that from their perspective 20 years have passed and so he is saying it to be nice?:finally:

it doesn't matter whether he is on their side or not....having extra of such potent devil fruit will bring only advantage to world government...
Who says they haven't tried ?

Some abilities are not convenient to re-use with Pacifista. How do you imagine does a magma based ability work in cyborgs?

Vegapunk already failed at replicating a fruit once, he just dropped it and it makes more sense to try and replicate an enemy's fruit.

Im sure it is Oden, why would Kanjuro or Fuukurokuju would draw Oden without his real swords if it is overall fake? In Fuku case he didn´t even know that Oden didn´t lose his swords.

That was the last time when Oden meet Toki, give his swords away. 20years later we have Oden without his real swords, we have Toki statement with "Look closely Oden!! 20years into the future"!!!
Im sure the whole reveal and hype, it going to be Oden, he get summon into the future by Toki.

Look around Oden body, all the smoke:

Remember when Kinemon and co send into the future?

Smoke the same as when we see Oden in current chapter, he get port viia timetravel into the future by Toki.
The question is more, will Oden stay alive or get die after they defeat Kaido?
My own though is that Toki ability has a timelimit, so I think both going die after they defeat Kaido!!

@Hades
Outside of BM and Kaido, no one can match Oden, it is clear that Oden gonna fight at the dome, he will meet Luffy and fight together with him.
Lol mate, very likely that you actually got it right. This makes a lot of sense.
Congrats if that happens, great attention to detail!!

But if I remember right you are a big Jack fan, aren't you ? If so, Jack should better turn around and run as fast as he can lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.