There is only one more person there
That person took the form of Toki then the form of Oden
And since Denjiro seems fooled, it's probably not related to Hiyori's "ability"
Which means it's:
-something unrevealed 80%
-the fox 20%

J

Jo_Ndule

Lol if that's the actual real Oden, Oda will brig back Ace, WB, Roger too, fuck it :milaugh:
Oden : Wano
Ace and WB are coming back when Strawhats fight Teach

Moriah is basically Kabuto
He will revive WB and Ace
It is going to be an emotional battle for starwhats to fight Zombie Ace/WB

Roger soul is in Laugh Tale...
He and Joyboy will be shown as avatars when Luffy reaches there

Guys, look at this.

In the letter written by Oden (which we never saw) he says: I want you use your powers if I should die...

Then we see in Toki's flashback Oden telling Toki that he's been sentenced to death and Toki doesn't worry at all, she's not sad at all. On top of that she says <<who said you're going to die>>.

And finally Toki's last words were very suspicious. Toki says: look ahead--Oden to 20 years.

Lol no, you just want to see the world burn
Maybe.... but if we analyze Oden's words:
"I missed you guys so much"
IFFF it's Oden,
it makes me believe one of the options:

1- Either he simply survived and together with Toki traveled to the future, but he stayed for quite a while away from any sight... and now he appears...

2- Maybe he was summoned from the past, as some good theories suggested, by Toki.... and it's possible that he was summoned during his time with either Whitebeard or Roger where he stayed away from home, and thus he missed his scabbards.... since he was away.... and MAYBE, it would explain why Oden knew of people taking down Kaido in 20 years ahead, and that the massive war will split the sea...etc. Maybe during his journey with Roger something like that happened to him, where he transported 20 years ahead to participate in what's happening in Wano

3- It's just a troll by Kanjuro, but I simply doubt it at this point

Guys, look at this.

In the letter written by Oden (which we never saw) he says: I want you use your powers if I should die...

Then we see in Toki's flashback Oden telling Toki that he's been sentenced to death and Toki doesn't worry at all, she's not sad at all. On top of that she says <<who said you're going to die>>.

And finally Toki's last words were very suspicious. Toki says: look ahead--Oden to 20 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.