-Kanjuro's drawing
-Lafitte's Hypnotism
-Queen's hallucinogenic gas
-Vegapunk Clone
-Three Eye-Tribe Genjutsu Bullshit
-Gyukimaru/Onimaru
-Actual Oden
you forgott one:
It is Yamato and they miss her for oden cause she talks like she is him, she wears similar clothing and with Momo literally at her, there could come some similar energy from her

This person has to be an ally though... Someone was crying over the scabbards in 1004 and we see them with bandages on so someone has been healing them

it can’t be a Kanjuro clone... And it’s NOT oden... Because fuck that nonsense

So it’s an ally who can shape shift and knows the scabbards... only the Fox fits that
Or it's simply what's nonsense for you... and it's Oden, as simple as that
You should at least prepare yourself for the possibility of it happening now... at least some preparation LOL

A good friend of mine wrote this after discussing for 30 minutes. any opinions on this?
1. Oden
Flaw: He ist dead and his feet and legs were boiled. He'd be cripled now. We can see his feet here and they look fine. Plus, different swords

2. Onimaru (Shapeshifter)
Flaw: There is no in-story hint that he knows any of the scabbards nor oden. His master was always Kawamatsu. There is no reason for him to care about the others.

3. Kanjuro
Flaw: swords are drawn differently. The possibility of this being a fuckup on odas part is nonexistent imo as the way he drew oden in this chapter is taken by clear inspiration from an earlier flashback chapter where Oden walked through the flower capital with similar clothes and visible swords (you can search that page up). Maybe there is a new explanation why he can't draw swords? I'm not sure if i'd be satisfied with that.

Otherwise.... he helped them out and is on the good side now?
Maybe this is some kind of "i died in my role so now I can live the way i always wanted. As your friends" kinda thing. Not sure if i'd like that.

Kamjuro is still the most possible option imo. But those things bring heavy doubts even for that

4. Now its getring exciting. literally who could it be.

Kudos to Oda and his balls of steel to pull of a stunt like that for which he knows what kind of reception it will get and that he has to be extremely careful.

I could accept real Oden if this Is just some temporary thing, with him vanishing after the battle is over
Where's this logic coming from? Like dude, the whole point of this arc is the battle against Kaido and your telling me that it's ok for Oden to do the work of the strowhats for them but it's not ok for him to rule his own country, like WTF.

Status
Not open for further replies.