Who is this "Oden"?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah.... he was crying so hard once he saw Kawamatsu
And again, it's kinda disrespectful to scabbards to do that to them... you can even see their reaction in the last two panels... you can't just fool them and then "sorry guys, I was just trying to make you wake up, I'm not Oden" LOL
This person has to be an ally though... Someone was crying over the scabbards in 1004 and we see them with bandages on so someone has been healing them

it can’t be a Kanjuro clone... And it’s NOT oden... Because fuck that nonsense

So it’s an ally who can shape shift and knows the scabbards... only the Fox fits that

Gyukimaru would just crush their spirits even more lmao

Imagine the scabbards seeing Oden then boom Gyukimaru

Poor guys lmao
Literally you put a great work, why would Gyukimaru transform into Oden? The guy with the Scabbards respect at the most?
It would only hurt their soul to transform into Oden for no reason. I doubt it is Gyukimaru, I still believe the timetravel ability of Oden for shorttime.

"Vegapank was investigating Kaido Body and create artificial devil fruit, He says to government that devil fruit is failure and the government didn't take that devil fruit. at the end, It was kept in storage"
Why not investigating the "mighty" admirals to create artificial devil fruits? I thought admirals >= yonko :milaugh: he didn't care about them lol only the strongest creature/pirate who challenged the navy single handedly :steef:
The Admirals already have OP devil fruit's. The Navy/Government probably gives them to the high ranking marines.

Yeah
Makes sense now why Oda didn't want to spoil both Oden and Kaido powers
He made kaido spam.the same breath for hours and the battle 1v1 was 2 min max

He wanted to keep Hybrid hidden and keep Oden true skill set till current timeline

We are about to witness Oden true limits vs Kaido at his peak
NO PLS NO, that would be awful writing.
There's no need for this.

Let’s put it together
- Hiyori and Onimaru (the fox) came to Onigashima together
- the one who was healing the scabbards was Hiyori but she can’t greet them yet
- Now Onimaru took Oden appearance to motivate the scabbards
- That’s their contribution for the war

what do yall think about this?
That would be toxic from them it wont cheer them up because once the scabbards realize hes fake it would be like they lost him again

Let’s put it together
- Hiyori and Onimaru (the fox) came to Onigashima together
- the one who was healing the scabbards was Hiyori but she can’t greet them yet
- Now Onimaru took Oden appearance to motivate the scabbards
- That’s their contribution for the war

what do yall think about this?
Thats not motivation.....it will bring hopelessness if anything.........reminding them the time when oden was still alive

Status
Not open for further replies.