Who is this "Oden"?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Doctor Who

Toki lied and it's possible to travel back in time. Real Oden dies in the boiling pot 20 years ago but Toki travels back in time and sends 21 year old Oden to the future. Therefore 2 Odens exist in the timeline.
Not going happen, it must be the Oden in the cell, look at the sword he neither have Enma or the other sword. In only one time Oden didn´t have his sword was before his death, it must be the 20years ago Oden.

No i am not willing to play your little game of tell me and i will tell you
:suresure:
Because like i said stop bringing irrelevant stuff every time you dont know the answer to something .
Yes, I don't know the answer, and what!? The fact is, is that you don't know why Oden didn't escape just like I don't know how he survived. Both of those things are plot holes but you're dismissing the other.

The rooftop battle is close to impossible to win for those guys. Big Mom barely did something. Kaido in base could have already speedblitzed everyone who's there, bar Luffy, into a coma.
Hybrid Kaido is already hardly beatable by himself and that's him not even showing what his awakening can do. Same with Big Mom and her different stages of power: She's gonna show her awakening abilities aswell, which are most likely far superior to the stuff we've already seen.

With a legend like Oden there we can see how he fares against that hybrid (+awakened) form and how Zoro and Luffy compare to him.
I didn't know I needed this, before it actually happened. Now I really want that stuff to happen.
Obviously Oden would be time limited or something like that. So he might just be there to stage for Luffy until he transitioned to the next level, granted that he was completely fresh when he presumably was back in the past for his execution.

All in all this might legit be a very cool move from Oda, IF you give it a chance.

J

Jo_Ndule

@playa4321
You might be right about a limited time

This arc is TB arc 2.0 :
2 warlords: 2 Emperors
Zombie Ryuma : Real Oden
Strawhats facing Oars : SNs or Retainers facing kaido
Shishui : Emma

Etc...

This isn't fake or zombie Oden,
It is the real Oden sent to the future by Toki for a limited time just like Ryuma was a zombie who gets to live for a limited time.

Status
Not open for further replies.