Who is this "Oden"?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This cheap trick has been planned since Oda decided to silhouetted the 10th person, made people assumed that it's Toki.

Now the bomb is dropped with Oden re-appear. So some people who think that the silhouette is Toki can create or theorizing something inwhich make Oden still alive is a bit believable with Toki power. Lol

You guys are trapped thinking that way. They are hiyori and gyokimaru. Lol

I just want to clarify this... ik how most of you see me rambling in sanji's defense always (since honestly most of the description that people entitle against him is baseless and prejudice that directly comes from personal bias and i have defense zoro couple of time in this thread )

When it comes to zoro i have my own set of expectations.... even if he hasn't gotten a decent 1v1 in post time skip but still has insane yet expected.. what makes him special is his ambition which has been reflected throughout onepiece..., his pride as a swordsman.., his notion of respect and comradery... u just can't not have respect for him.. just the way he use to executes his moves in pre TS that i miss alot.. and Post time skip has just be offscreen and on screen.. just giving minor developments to his character thats it... Wano is his time to shine as a character again... i need a
"hardships are fine by me, i choose tofollow the path of Ashura" moment in Wano

And oden stealing the light ain't the way to go... :perocry:

but what if its a 2v1 zoro and Oden vs kaido :zorothink:

This cheap trick has been planned since Oda decided to silhouetted the 10th person, made people assumed that it's Toki.

Now the bomb is dropped with Oden re-appear. So some people who think that the silhouette is Toki can create or theorizing something inwhich make Oden still alive is a bit believable with Toki power. Lol

Can be.......lets see.....

If it's Hiyori and Gyokimaru, they are evil for trolling scabbards LOL... no way in hell it's Gyokimaru hahaha... Kanjuro? maybe, Gyokimaru, no way in hell hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.