Who is this "Oden"?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jo_Ndule

Love the ideas... though not sure Oden would take Enma away... maybe Zoro even thinks to himself to return the sword and Oden is like "nah, it looks really good on you".... OR MAYBE, he will take it, and just showcase how to properly use the sword and how to utilize his haki better with sword, but eventually will return to Zoro...
Ryuma used his sword before giving it to Zoro
It never made sense that Zoro gets Emma without proving his worth to wield it.
Oden will use Emma then give it back to Zoro once he loses or dies for good.

Oden actually being alive will prove once again that :
Zoro is way far from Oden in Power
Luffy isn't there yet to solo a Yonko
Without a top tier inference, Kaido can't lose...

Nah.... he was crying so hard once he saw Kawamatsu
And again, it's kinda disrespectful to scabbards to do that to them... you can even see their reaction in the last two panels... you can't just fool them and then "sorry guys, I was just trying to make you wake up, I'm not Oden" LOL
I can see that tbh.
It can be Kanjuro drawing too, I don't disagree with that.
I just don't buy that thet person is infact real Oden. That would be dumb af

Whelp...:whitepress:

Turns out the lurking legend who's Oda had hinted before is...oden..., whelp...
I don't fucking know what to say anymore...
* It means yes, he indeed live there for more than 20 years.., hence the "lurking",
* and no, he isn't sent from the past by Toki, so why he's alive? , well...I dont fucking know, maybe toki somehow time freezing him..?, so he didn't age but limiting him to maybe observing limited only, but he's definitely there all the time
* so who's the one at the execution platform..?, again, I don't fucking know, don't ask me,alright?

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
it's definitely not the real Oden

probably Kanjuro drawing Wich is also dumb and predictable and doesn't deserve to be treated as a cliffhanger

the figure we saw earlier was someone else and was a woman
didnt the leaker said the person appeared is different then the cliffhanger last? Then it would make sense it was toki who summoned Oden (like @playa4321 assumed).

if it is like that, kaido is going to notice his appearance soon.

But why summon Oden for help? Why not roger? Or is that some kind of contract she needs to prepare at both time-points?

Status
Not open for further replies.