Who is this "Oden"?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
H

humanbeing

If Oden is really alive that would means he and Marco will go to the roof while the other will be knocked down for a while.

How could it even be young Oden after giving Toki 2 swords and before the boiling execution tho? For it to happen, Oden and Toki must have decided that "yeah fuck ENma and Habakiri, i'm gonna leave my 2 best swords and find some random ass Swords and go the the 20 years future where Kaidou might or might not get even stronger now"
:kaidowhat:
Because they would take his swords anyway, he need to give it to Toki for the future, Toki wouldn´t get it if she wait until Oden come back and killed off, they where be sure that Enma and Habakiri need to stay in save place. It make sense why he give it away, so he could get them in the future.

The only reason I believe this is true is because the 5SN can't possibly defeat 1 Emperor needless to say two at the same time. The desperately need some top tier help or they're going to lose badly.

Because they would take his swords anyway, he need to give it to Toki for the future, Toki wouldn´t get it if she wait until Oden come back and killed off, they where be sure that Enma and Habakiri need to stay in save place. It make sense why he give it away, so he could get them in the future.
He could have travelled with his swords thougj

Oda is not a bad writer so he won’t write anything as stupid as that being the real Oden

everything else is bad writing
It isn´t a bad writing, he already hint it, he take Oden sword and plan this since his death, it most like only foor shorttime, after Kaido is down, Oden going be back. I see far worse timeplot holes in other animes, but this one would make sense, we don´t know the limit of Toki df power.

It’s obviously not a fruit... And no, in the Japanese myths there’s foxes who transform into anything and don’t have 9 tails

Like what do you think Gyukimaru is then?
Gyukimaru is Kogistune
9 tailed fox- transform into anything
Kogistune- shapeshift
That's what Onimaru did, he shapeshifted into Gyukimaru. Because he also had his own markins (spirals) thus it means that's his own human body not anyone else's.

Sorry but I am not the kind of guy who just assumes Oda is a bad writer... So I will not jump to the nonsense conclusion
Oda is a fool but not that much.
Oden alive would destroy everything he built/write this arc.
Keep the same energy for the next couple of chapter guys when it's truly proven that it's truly Oden, and Oda is coming up with some explaination of his own be it time DF shit or something...

I'm not saying Oda is stupid, and I simply do not call this move stupid, I was advocating that he will show up at one point actually, and my reasons for that is, I simply can see Oda doing something like that, and that's because Oda tried to be VERY restrictive on what to show from Oden... VERY VERY VERY restrictive, where even his clash with Kaido was two pages LOL... the long awaited fight was off-screened... everything about Oden was off-screened... you only do that to him and Kaido's hybrid form when you want to show them LATER more.... and showcase them in FULL capacity... as a writer, this may sound dumb for you, but Oda literally is the type of characeter who would showcase every single detail about SIDE characters like freaking Baby 5 or Senor Pink for god's sake... again, the arguments may sound not good for your taste, but that's what oda does... when he keeps something away and not show it, it means it will be highlighted later... as simple as that

Status
Not open for further replies.