Who is this "Oden"?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Because they would take his swords anyway, he need to give it to Toki for the future, Toki wouldn´t get it if she wait until Oden come back and killed off, they where be sure that Enma and Habakiri need to stay in save place. It make sense why he give it away, so he could get them in the future.
You realize you are describing what toki said literally can’t happen... people can’t travel into the past... you are describing Oden traveling into the past

Nope... That’s utter bullshit of the most incredible kind

She says people can’t travel to the past... That’s fuckin traveling to the past
Not necessarily
She can't go in the past but she can negate her time traveling ability maybe
Like she won't be able to send Kinemon to 1 day before Oden's death but she can send him to 1 year later and then bring Kinemon back to that exact same moment he was sent to the future but it won't work for Toki herself or she has to sacrifice her lifespan for it or whatever

You realize you are describing what toki said literally can’t happen... people can’t travel into the past... you are describing Oden traveling into the past
Bro I don´t describing that Oden traveling in the past, read what I write:
-Oden get travel in the future for shorttime!! When he was in the cell and give his sword away, he never get send in the past, he get send into the future broo.

Keep the same energy when it happens... the same way people right now are giving all kinds of argument and theories to just be in denial that this person right here is Oden LMAO... they reached a level where they think Gyokimaru would actually troll the scabbards and disrespect the dead... the same Gyokimaru who was fighting Kawamatsu for even taking MERE SWORDS from grave... they expect him to now troll scabbards and immitate Oden and fool them into false hope that he's alive LMAO

The amount of excuses I will hear from you guys when pedro is revealed as alive will be hilarious too

I'm not saying Oda is stupid, and I simply do not call this move stupid,
Okay do you realize that if Oden can go back and forth between the future and the past, that mean Toki can do that as well

When the castle was burning, why didn’t she just go back to the past? If she can fling Oden into the future and return him to the past, why can’t she do that to herself?

Bro I don´t describing that Oden traveling in the past, read what I write:
-Oden get travel in the future for shorttime!! When he was in the cell and give his sword away, he never get send in the past, he get send into the future broo.
kinemon and the others were on no such time limit
if he was sent to the future why would there be a time limit....

Status
Not open for further replies.