Who is this "Oden"?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mckengrie

I went 5ch and I see funny comments.

Provider saying : I don't think this is a picture in dialogue, but if you want to make a suspicious point, there is smoke on the floor in the scene where you open the door and the sword lowers the two white and black compartments neatly

And someone saying: If it's a lie, I'll curse you for the rest of my life. (嘘バレだったら一生呪ってやる。)

I am very laughing this comment. :milaugh:

LMAO I didn't have the heart to say anything but remember when Sanji fans were thought the lineage factor was hinting at an upgrade?

I think it undermines everyone on the roof a bit, if Oden's gonna help. The only way I'd want him there is if it's acknowledged that Kaido is stronger and Zoro surpasses hom directly.
Lol its sad because Law mentions it in Punk Hazard in relation to the Smiles. People here only seem to have selective memory about what Judge used it for.

And yeah, which is why I don't think its actually Oden. His appearance is way too perfect, same with his mood and personality right now. The last thing Oden did save his retainer's lives. I doubt he would be making fun of them for losing. Something is way off. I think it has to do with Orochi/Kanjuro/Fukurokuju, because really that is inherently what the scabbard plotline is tied to.

It being Onimaru just seems weird, he's a good character, I can't see him doing something that cruel.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Damn you people don't think. Bringing oden back shows how he was able to write the prophecy in the first place. He actually saw the events that happen in the future.

While on whiteboards ship his wife sent him to the future temporarily. He then learned everything. While in the future he destroys the island about to drop on wano and is then returned back to his timeline. He then writes his journal based on what transpires 20 years or so from now
When you start off by insulting someone’s cognitive abilities, they’re not inclined to read the rest of your bullshit, even if what you said wasn’t unbelievably stupid - Oden is suddenly clairvoyant and has been playing 5D chess with Kaido by letting the Yonko kill him only to magically reappear two decades later?? Toki’s DF only allows for trips forward, how would he have gotten back to the past to write the log book?? Why don’t you tell the moron in the mirror to log off for a while and get some rest??

Like i said your opinion doesnt matter, Because Oda stated that Monsters is canon. So its canon and thats it. Your opinion is literally irrelevant it doesnt matter because Oda already stated its canon. I dont know whats so hard about understanding this lmao.
This was expected of you lol. Keep dodging the elephant in the room which is separating the character from the story, the reason why Oda didn't go out of his way to state that for Ryuma is because he's still plays a role of a samurai in the story whereas Garp is now a fucking marine instead of a pirate.
You can continue with your mental gymnastics or get this over with by providing the exact phrase from that answer saying that all of monsters is canon too. If you're going to continue with your wish washy claims without any objective answer, you're just wasting my time.

@ZoroSlaysDragonTuna
Show me the exact phrase from that SBS answer which specifically says that all of monsters is canon

can't believe people actually think it's Oden

do you think if Oden came back in the middle of this chaos he will take time to chat with the scabbards instead of trying to handle Kaido? there's no plausible explanation for Oden surviving not there's any reason to keep him in the story

the way this was handled make it obvious it's just a trick, and it's not far off that Oda rely on a sheap trick to make the readers care about this shitty arc

Wano is the worst arc in the series at this poilt

This was expected of you lol. Keep dodging the elephant in the room which is separating the character from the story, the reason why Oda didn't go out of his way to state that for Ryuma is because he's still plays a role of a samurai in the story whereas Garp is now a fucking marine instead of a pirate.
You can continue with your mental gymnastics or get this over with by providing the exact phrase from that answer saying that all of monsters is canon too. If you're going to continue with your wish washy claims without any objective answer, you're just wasting my time.

Show me the exact phrase from that SBS answer which specifically says that all of monsters is canon
Are you fucking okay in the head? What part of Oda stating its canon do you not understand? Oda said Monsteres is canon therefor its canon, What you think means literal fucking shit.

So what’s the point of bringing Oden back in this chapter? If we agree that Toki is meant to play a part in the story, what good does it do any of us to “revive” her husband first? If it’s for the emotional gut punch the Scabbards will probably be reeling from when we see the rest of their interaction, then that’s all good and well, but I think they’d be even more surprised to learn that Toki was still alive for the reasons you stated above. They watched Oden get boiled and gunned down, but without actual confirmation of Toki’s passing, her return could mean just as much to them and Wano as a whole.
Depends on who brought this version of Oden into the mix, and why. It shouldn't really have any bearing on Toki potentially coming back later on in the arc though. If she doesn't, it was a wasted opportunity, but as it stands right now there is just no placement for her with the current happenings of the arc. To me if just feels like she's meant to come back and see this "Dawn" through to the end. For her to jump 8-900 years into the future, and fall a couple decades short of the goal line is just too suspect to me.

Lol its sad because Law mentions it in Punk Hazard in relation to the Smiles. People here only seem to have selective memory about what Judge used it for.

And yeah, which is why I don't think its actually Oden. His appearance is way too perfect, same with his mood and personality right now. The last thing Oden did save his retainer's lives. I doubt he would be making fun of them for losing. Something is way off. I think it has to do with Orochi/Kanjuro/Fukurokuju, because really that is inherently what the scabbard plotline is tied to.

It being Onimaru just seems weird, he's a good character, I can't see him doing something that cruel.
The only decent fake is Kanjuro, because Oden would immediately have to prove himself in knowledge and strength

There could possibly be an enemy thing, but that's a little redundant with Jack on the way

Are you fucking okay in the head? What part of Oda stating its canon do you not understand? Oda said Monsteres is canon therefor its canon, What you think means literal fucking shit.
Wow, totally blown away from your objective evidence. Going by your posts in the waiting room you're a bonafide troll, yeah it's probably just that XD

The only decent fake is Kanjuro, because Oden would immediately have to prove himself in knowledge and strength

There could possibly be an enemy thing, but that's a little redundant with Jack on the way
It entirely depends on whats happening.

Maybe Orochi is alive and is using Kanjuro to lure the scabbards to help him escape. Its totally dependent on how Oden acts next chapter. Something seems way off. Why would mystery silhouette person from 1004 disappear before this? Were they taken? Are they "Oden"? Are they part of some bigger plot?

Maybe I just don't truly understand it lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.