Who is this "Oden"?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't worry I wasn't calling you out. The post just proves that most people were on board with Zoro's roof presence after 999. It shows a clear change in opinion of where Zoro is now.

All I was using the example for.

Now thats entirely separate from believing the rooftop fight can't end in a bad way or shift. There is merit for that beyond Zoro cutting Kaido, which I think is possible (again, not that I believe it)
I know, but I do appreciate you using one of my legendary polls for reference

I'm telling y'all. Scabbards are dizzy and they see Yamato and think it's Oden.

Look what this "Oden" says. I've wanted to meet you.
I will tag you in my theory so you can tell me what you think

Edit
Okay guys i think its very likely its kanjuro based on this logic and studying the environment and the nature of the spoilers
Note that i am not saying its not possible its something else but just stating why its IMO likely its kanjuro

* Oden walks in on the scabbards + who ever was healing them

*That means him and who was healing them were not together. Alot of the assumption is that Oden was brought back by Toki and that Toki was the person healing the scabbards, But that cant be the case because if That the case then Oden would have been with Toki from the beginning and healed the scabbards with her. Instead of going in sperate ways.
* Oden is not wearing his war kimono you would think that if hes going to war he would wear his war kimono that he always wore ( I am talking about the style he wore it)

* Oden was shown dying there is no way for Tokis DF to bring him from the dead, So it had to have happened before he died, Either that or he cheated "death" by faking it, This cant be because Oden did stand in a boiling hot bowl for a hour even if he survived he would have had scars on his legs. So for that to happen it must have happened not only before he died but before he stood in the bowl.
* If Toki send Oden to the future there is no reason to send her husband back in time just for him to get tutored and die. If he traveled to the future and saved the future and everyone was alive and safe then him going back to just die would make no sense.
*Oden would have helped the scabbards earlier in the first attempt on taking kaido and not wait for him to weaken them and potentially kill them.
* Oden face expression doesnt feel like hes coming into a war zone but instead feels like hes care free which makes no sense.
* If Oden was going to the future then he wouldnt give his swords away because he would think he will use them again and instead of telling toki to give them away he would have told her to hide them for his return.
*From what we have been shown in the manga Tokis DF cant make people travel into the past but only the future.

- now why is it kunjaro? It would make more sense. First off it would explain these things:
1. Oden kimono being down and up in his usual war style. As a result of him not thinking this is important detail while drawing him.
2. Kunjaro knows about Enma and Ama which would allow him to draw an imitation of cheap fodder swords to throw the scabbards off, This way they would think that its really Oden because he knows about giving Enma and Ame away.
3- It would explain the weird timing. Like i said if it was Oden why not attack Kaido the first time with the scabbards when they were at full health? Instead he waited until they were weak.
4- This is why hes smiling with a weird face expression. Its similar to Kunjaro personality where hes care free and smiling always
5- Would explain why Oden was not healing the scabbards with the person behind the silhouette. And came on his own.

* Then why is Kunjaro doing this?
The only plausible and logical explanation is that Kunjaro realized somehow that the Scabbards are very weak and is trying to lure them into a trap by drawing an imitation of Oden. This could mean Orochi is alive aswell and is in this plan. This would explain the Momo and Ame forshadowing. It would make way for Momo to go fight Orochi and beat him which will make him feel that hes worthy of holding Ame since he inherited it.
This would also mean that the other person is probably not Toki at all, But Probably Hiyori and that Hiyori might confront the fake imitation of her father.

What do you guys think? Does this make sense or nuh?

@Seth

don't really know but it is unlikely. Yamato is still the most logical one since she pose as Oden already and call herself like that. and she was there when he died , and saw his attire as well. the same attire as he fought Kaido.
what makes me think that is the chapter name. Tanuki-san and if Yamato has that DF it would fit perfectly.
You think Yamato is faking as Oden? Then why now instead of earlier when meeting Momo or Luffy and causing trouble with the identity issue? What about being on the opposite side of Sanji?

Now that we know Vegapunk ran experiments on Kaido, there's room to further speculate for a Queen/Vegapunk connection, as well as how Queen and Kaido first met.

Maybe Queen was such in awe of the results of data they got from Kaido, that he played a role in him regaining his freedom, or at the very least chose to follow Kaido once he managed to free himself, and that's how he parted ways with Judge/Vegapunk.
Yea because it said they followed him because of sheer strength. Definitely think thats where he met Queen. He might of met King their too

Kind of like being able to make Oden go into the future and see twists happening and then supposedly come back to the past and tell everyone what happened hence changing the future again.
yea it would make 2 separate timelines coz if oden goes back and tells them and they make precautions so that it doesn't end the way it did now.. their reality would digress and progress in a separate way so their time line would be another extention of a different scenario of this timeline.. making them 2 timelines ... which .that will just throw the whole story off into a tumult.

Current Kaido is literally clean.
They haven't done anything to him that the scabbards couldn't.
In fact, I'd actually wager they've actually done less than the scabbards at this point.

So yeah, Luffy and Zoro are still far away from top tiers.
Ofcourse they are not top tiers neither is King or Queen. Luffy and Zoro would destroy them. Also the sccabards got to show everything, Their fight isn't over yet. Lets see what you say when Onigashima about to fall and Luffy and Zoro really turn up.

H

humanbeing

You think Yamato is faking as Oden? Then why now instead of earlier when meeting Momo or Luffy and causing trouble with the identity issue? What about being on the opposite side of Sanji?
well if she really has the Tanuki DF she would be able to run that fast since that one her abilities would be speed . Sanji could have as well on his way to the scabbards and will meet her there so it is not really impossible

Status
Not open for further replies.