Who is this "Oden"?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kaido has been taking damage and King and Queen would barely be able to even beat beginning of Wano Luffy.
Current Kaido is literally clean.
They haven't done anything to him that the scabbards couldn't.
In fact, I'd actually wager they've actually done less than the scabbards at this point.

So yeah, Luffy and Zoro are still far away from top tiers.

rn we're assuming that Toki was only able to go further into the future... if she did go back in past... it will provide inconsistencies in the plot... like why not just go back to the shogun and tell him to kill Orochi in the first place... but that would just mean wano arc never happened..
Kind of like being able to make Oden go into the future and see twists happening and then supposedly come back to the past and tell everyone what happened hence changing the future again.

Ahh nah, I understand Seths perspective. Ppl allowed to change opinions. Zoro did do a Mihawk level feat by cutting the horns. Could u imagine King taking that? It’d be a downgrade.

Ofc I shouldn’t talk since I think ZKK and Zoro defeats King :myman:
Oh, thats not the problem lol. The problem is @Seth acting like he's always had the opinion lol. He's on a high horse that's in actuality a half mutt donkey breed because he "believes it now"

There's no proof Shanks has beaten Mihawk. Roger's irrelevant since he's dead. The only one doing mental gymnastics is you.
You are not listening properly... Show me where did I say in my Post that there is PROOF for Shanks being stronger? You are jumping to conclusions. I do believe Shanks is stronger but that is more an educated guess than anything else since the author at most hints at it. I am only telling you that there is proof that Mihawk's title is a rumor based on the fact that he has not done anything that makes us undoubtedly believe he is stronger than Shanks. You can't call something a fact that is only based on an introduction box that mentions a title. Oda does not Adress power Levels directly like that and he even tells us that when the reader reads his story he wants us to forget that he exists and read it like a story. Meaning that the introduction box Itself is just a reflection of the in-verse belief. Meaning it is a rumor.

You probably won't get this so I am not Expecting anything from your response tbh.

H

humanbeing

How would she know enough to even pass as Oden? Like what could even tell her that she got his garment right?
don't really know but it is unlikely. Yamato is still the most logical one since she pose as Oden already and call herself like that. and she was there when he died , and saw his attire as well. the same attire as he fought Kaido.
what makes me think that is the chapter name. Tanuki-san and if Yamato has that DF it would fit perfectly.

If I am wrong on a prediction like this, i dont mind being called out, it's when people call me out using their own head canon instead of facts or stupid statements, I call them out, and usually make polls that obviously prove me right most the time. Then the excuses come in LOL

People's opinions change yes, but the people who guessed ZvKaido there were multiple panels foreshadowing up to that point. I made my guess based off past fighting patterns
Don't worry I wasn't calling you out. The post just proves that most people were on board with Zoro's roof presence after 999. It shows a clear change in opinion of where Zoro is now.

All I was using the example for.

Now thats entirely separate from believing the rooftop fight can't end in a bad way or shift. There is merit for that beyond Zoro cutting Kaido, which I think is possible (again, not that I believe it)

Status
Not open for further replies.