Who is this "Oden"?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Yes 9 shadows woven together through twenty years of moonlit nights.

The scabbards weren’t brought together during the twenty years of Kaidos reign. They were brought together beforehand.

So that line alone doesn’t refer to them and the other line of bringing forth a glorious Dawn can’t refer to them either.
How can that be the people on the roof who haven't even known each other for 2 years let alone 20
The scabbards were sent forward 20 years it's clearly them

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Its a game of telephone gone wrong. I literally did not say there weren't Zoro vs Kaido theories before Enma. I said people haven't proved the majority of the fanbase didn't support ZvK up until literally last year. Sample size is low, but here are some examples from this site from people, like @Ice devil slayer , who clearly made the fucking polls, showing that up until Chapter 999, people on this very site thought Zoro vs King was still possible

Even when Zoro was still on the fucking roof XD

Oh, and look who voted for Zoro vs King, the one and only @Seth , who insulted people for for this fucking observation!

And just to prove to you these aren't "biased anti-zoro fans", a month later @bennbeckman came out with this poll:

Very clearly what this spells out to me is that while people want Zoro up there, a decent amount of people also believe he may get forced back into another fight, ala King, and "certain people" actually have no balls (Seth!) to stick to a side because they are afraid of the pushback on their thoughts.

I work from home due to Covid no skin off my back rofl
Lol I was behind Zoro vs King before Zoro reached the roof.

We just got bigger and better fish. Why would we care about King right now.

Don't sweat it big boy.

Its a game of telephone gone wrong. I literally did not say there weren't Zoro vs Kaido theories before Enma. I said people haven't proved the majority of the fanbase didn't support ZvK up until literally last year. Sample size is low, but here are some examples from this site from people, like @Ice devil slayer , who clearly made the fucking polls, showing that up until Chapter 999, people on this very site thought Zoro vs King was still possible

Even when Zoro was still on the fucking roof XD

Oh, and look who voted for Zoro vs King, the one and only @Seth , who insulted people verbally for for this fucking observation!

And just to prove to you these aren't "biased anti-zoro fans", a month later @bennbeckman came out with this poll:

Very clearly what this spells out to me is that while people want Zoro up there, a decent amount of people also believe he may get forced back into another fight, ala King, and "certain people" actually have no balls (Seth!) to stick to a side because they are afraid of the pushback on their thoughts.

damn

So instead there’s going to be 6 of new gen + Yamato instead of 9? You’re not making sense
Pot Calling Kettle not making sense LOLZ, I have said there will be 0 additional people on the roof. Doesnt make sense for there to be seeing as 2 chapters clearly highlighted just those 5 fighting Kaido and BM

There wont be additional people on the roof I stand by that position until proven wrong. You provided me evidence of Yamato potentially being on the roof so I gave you that one.

I found the other 3 names laughable.

can a regular time traveler go to the future then go back to the present time he came from with his powers of traveling through the past and future?

Well? Can they do this? Does this look exactly like what you are describing?
rn we're assuming that Toki was only able to go further into the future... if she did go back in past... it will provide inconsistencies in the plot... like why not just go back to the shogun and tell him to kill Orochi in the first place... but that would just mean wano arc never happened..

Even before this:

Oh, and look who voted for Zoro vs King, the one and only @Seth , who insulted people verbally for for this fucking observation!

Oooo @Seth dis look bad on you cuzzo
Caught ya ass in 4K
:suresure:
The @bennbeckman thread was a troll one addressing the retards who still thought Zoro fighting Kaido wasn’t a thing

can a regular time traveler go to the future then go back to the present time he came from with his powers of traveling through the past and future?

Well? Can they do this? Does this look exactly like what you are describing?
No. This is identical to the zamasu arc in dbsuper. Zamasu could only travel into the future and return back to his original timeline with the time ring. However he was forbidden and was unable to time travel into the past. Travelling to the past is not the same as returning to your present. Which is why the time ring even though it didn't allow for time traveling in the past still allowed it's user to return back to his or her original timeline since that timeline is present to them

Now that we know Vegapunk ran experiments on Kaido, there's room to further speculate for a Queen/Vegapunk connection, as well as how Queen and Kaido first met.

Maybe Queen was such in awe of the results of data they got from Kaido, that he played a role in him regaining his freedom, or at the very least chose to follow Kaido once he managed to free himself, and that's how he parted ways with Judge/Vegapunk.
:myman:
My man

How can that be the people on the roof who haven't even known each other for 2 years let alone 20
The scabbards were sent forward 20 years it's clearly them
Again 9 people brought together through kaidos 20 year reign is what the prophecy is asking about.

Kidd/killer - Only here because of Kaido

Law - Here because of Kaidos deal with doffy

Luffy/Zoro - Here because Kaidos reign hurts their friend.

And their alliance was created because of kaidos reign for each of their own reasons.

This works with the other four I mentioned as well. Nine individuals woven together due to kaidos 20 year reign

Status
Not open for further replies.