Who is this "Oden"?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
why would toki say anything
kaido told them to their face
Yeah and Kaido said he may have someone on the inside yet you mention that Toki knew for a fact one of the scabbards was a mole. Who would trust Kaido in this case.

Toki wasn’t referring to the scabbards. There were 10 scabbards when she sent 4 to the future. And she gave the prophecy after Oden mentioned there were powerful people to come in the future

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Yeah and Kaido said he may have someone on the inside yet you mention that Toki knew for a fact one of the scabbards was a mole. Who would trust Kaido in this case.

Toki wasn’t referring to the scabbards. There were 10 scabbards when she sent 4 to the future. And she gave the prophecy after Oden mentioned there were powerful people to come in the future
that doesnt matter
the fact is there are only 9 scabbards

odens words were repeated just for these 5
no one else
the boxes in the top panel mirror the line up in the bottom

there is no 9 who will beat kaido

It's because people posted the Oden pic for no reason on Twitter, spoiling people who don't want to see spoilers. Can't blame them for being pissed off.
i get that, its a dick move. but calling them foreign fans is just stupid bc a japanese guy posted the pic in the first place. and saying reading spoilers is a crime is also a crime

Contrary to expert opinion, Oden coming back makes this raid more interesting than ever. Have to see how the plot plays out. It could become disaster or blockbuster depending on the way Oda handles this situation. For now, I like it.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
You think Yamato is faking as Oden? Then why now instead of earlier when meeting Momo or Luffy and causing trouble with the identity issue? What about being on the opposite side of Sanji?
Did you see what I said above?

It's not even about faking. They might be dizzy as fuck and Yamato is dressed like Oden so they imagine it's Oden.

This "Oden" says: "I've wanted to meet you". Would Oden say something like this to people he knows?

Unless it's a bad translation.

cancel means that people lost their jobs over some comments on social networks. I think thats too much but thats my opinion. There are laws and fines to pay for insults,no need to make people lose their jobs. But thats off topic so i stop here.
No one can make you lose your job other than your boss.

I mean, if your joke was so funny why would your employer care?

Status
Not open for further replies.