Who is this "Oden"?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oden had such a great death. Him being alive would be bad writing.
Yup, it would me but I guess I'm fine with it as long as he's here on borrowed time and won't ever show up in the story after this arc. Though it would still feel cheap to me, I think it would result in some interesting character interactions and will also put end to some headcanons, power-level wise. I won't necessarily call it bad writing until Oda gives us an explanation. If that explanation would suck, then it definitely is bad writing.

Pot Calling Kettle not making sense LOLZ, I have said there will be 0 additional people on the roof. Doesnt make sense for there to be seeing as 2 chapters clearly highlighted just those 5 fighting Kaido and BM

There wont be additional people on the roof I stand by that position until proven wrong. You provided me evidence of Yamato potentially being on the roof so I gave you that one.

I found the other 3 names laughable.
Those 5 chapters highlighted how utterly out of their league those 5 are.

And Sanji is on the same level of Zoro and I’d be shocked if Bepo with Sulong form isn’t on the level of Killer. Yamato is probably on Bepo and Killers level as well and Momo needs to be there for symbolic reasons.

Story >>> Crappy powerscaling anyways

No. This is identical to the zamasu arc in dbsuper. Zamasu could only travel into the future and return back to his original timeline with the time ring. However he was forbidden and was unable to time travel into the past. Travelling to the past is not the same as returning to your present. Which is why the time ring even though it didn't allow for time traveling in the past still allowed it's user to return back to his or her original timeline since that timeline is present to them
Does this all sound exactly like what the person I described traveling to the future and past can do?

it’s easy, can all this be done by a person who just travels to the future and the chooses to travel back to the past?

Its a game of telephone gone wrong. I literally did not say there weren't Zoro vs Kaido theories before Enma. I said people haven't proved the majority of the fanbase didn't support ZvK up until literally last year. Sample size is low, but here are some examples from this site from people, like @Ice devil slayer , who clearly made the fucking polls, showing that up until Chapter 999, people on this very site thought Zoro vs King was still possible

Even before this:

Oh, and look who voted for Zoro vs King, the one and only @Seth , who insulted people verbally for this fucking observation!

And just to prove to you these aren't "biased anti-zoro fans", a month later @bennbeckman came out with this poll:

Very clearly what this spells out to me is that while people want Zoro up there, a decent amount of people also believe he may get forced back into another fight, ala King, and "certain people" actually have no balls (Seth!) to stick to a side because they are afraid of the pushback on their thoughts.

I work from home due to Covid no skin off my back rofl
I wrote that question/poll because some dumbass on here stated "No Marco= No Business on the roof" also stating Zoro didnt complete his business of getting to the roof because Marco brought him there. that same dumbass obviously denies saying that. but I made a brilliant poll proving his candy ass wrong.

I also predicted Zoro vs King, but 1000 proved me wrong as well.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Oooo @Seth dis look bad on you cuzzo
Caught ya ass in 4K
:suresure:
The @bennbeckman thread was a troll one addressing the retards who still thought Zoro fighting Kaido wasn’t a thing
No?

Majority of Zoro fans thought he will fight King before Kaido lol.

We just got better and bigger fish. We eat better than we wanted.

No I don't. I think I do now but that is still not necessarily true. Kanjuro could have had a change of heart you know.
A change of heart is possible. But him switching side because Orochi failed isn't likely.
But it would be bad writing anyway, dude played the nice guy for decades and backstabbed them with a big laugh and beat the shit out of Momo and then for no apparent reason will suddenly change side.

it wouldn't make any sense.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Again 9 people brought together through kaidos 20 year reign is what the prophecy is asking about.

Kidd/killer - Only here because of Kaido

Law - Here because of Kaidos deal with doffy

Luffy/Zoro - Here because Kaidos reign hurts their friend.

And their alliance was created because of kaidos reign for each of their own reasons.

This works with the other four I mentioned as well. Nine individuals woven together due to kaidos 20 year reign
None of them are here because of kaidos 20 year history with wano
Law and luffy made a deal like 2 months ago to come at kaido (that brings zoro too)
Kidd and killer are here because they got beat by kaido

Nothing to do with 20 years

As usual you're talking utter shit.
Odens words on who will beat Kaido were repeated just for the 5
They are the ones leading the new gen that will beat him
There is no 9.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Oden: Looks like you all got your asses handed to you quite handily!!

Oden: I've wanted to meet you!!

Oden: You've all aged quite a bit too!!

Oden: Wahahaha!!

Second line indicates it might be Yamato a bit.

3rd line indicates it might be Oden from the past that remembers younger Scabbards.

Caught ya ass in 4K
The @bennbeckman thread was a troll one addressing the retards who still thought Zoro fighting Kaido wasn’t a thing
Oh for sure I wasn't calling @bennbeckman out there, I was just showing the numbers dont lie. Before Zoro was on the roof, people were more split/angled to Zoro vs King. Once he got on the roof (999+), people understood why he was there and why it makes sense.

The point is peoples opinions change based on what Oda does. Its hindsight bias to claim everyone was on board with Zoro vs Kaido when only certain people were really believing it. And @nik87 @HA001 @Zowo and a few others have proven their cases and I respect that. I 100% believe they believed it now because i've seen the evidence.

@Seth on the other hand is a flip flop traitor and should keep his mouth shut if people still have opinions about Zoro and King.

Its a game of telephone gone wrong. I literally did not say there weren't Zoro vs Kaido theories before Enma. I said people haven't proved the majority of the fanbase didn't support ZvK up until literally last year. Sample size is low, but here are some examples from this site from people, like @Ice devil slayer , who clearly made the fucking polls, showing that up until Chapter 999, people on this very site thought Zoro vs King was still possible

Even before this:

Oh, and look who voted for Zoro vs King, the one and only @Seth , who insulted people verbally for this fucking observation!

And just to prove to you these aren't "biased anti-zoro fans", a month later @bennbeckman came out with this poll:

Very clearly what this spells out to me is that while people want Zoro up there, a decent amount of people also believe he may get forced back into another fight, ala King, and "certain people" actually have no balls (Seth!) to stick to a side because they are afraid of the pushback on their thoughts.

I work from home due to Covid no skin off my back rofl
tought u left?

Does this all sound exactly like what the person I described traveling to the future and past can do?

it’s easy, can all this be done by a person who just travels to the future and the chooses to travel back to the past?
Not at all. If someone is able to travel to the past they are not limited to only traveling to their present timeline. They can go futher more into the past which toki cannot do. Which is why it's not the same

None of them are here because of kaidos 20 year history with wano
Law and luffy made a deal like 2 months ago to come at kaido (that brings zoro too)
Kidd and killer are here because they got beat by kaido

Nothing to do with 20 years

As usual you're talking utter shit.
Odens words on who will beat Kaido were repeated just for the 5
They are the ones leading the new gen that will beat him
There is no 9.
The 20 years symbolizes the year Kaido will be defeated. This year.

Tokis words were reiterated to mention nine shadows specifically. There is no 5

Those 5 chapters highlighted how utterly out of their league those 5 are.

And Sanji is on the same level of Zoro and I’d be shocked if Bepo with Sulong form isn’t on the level of Killer. Yamato is probably on Bepo and Killers level as well and Momo needs to be there for symbolic reasons.

Story >>> Crappy powerscaling anyways
Sanji is no where near Zoro.... that's a fact.

Bepo... he did nothing when he fought on Zou and easily got captured by hawkins, and Momo doesnt need to be there at all.

Zoro fights Yonko in an arc that is befitting to him. As well as Zoro being able to not only cut Kaido but to make Kaido dodge his attack

Sanji bakes a cake for Big Mom in his arc. and is weaker than Judge who is pathetically weak as well
Post automatically merged:

Caught ya ass in 4K
Thanks Lad

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Oh for sure I wasn't calling @bennbeckman out there, I was just showing the numbers dont lie. Before Zoro was on the roof, people were more split/angled to Zoro vs King. Once he got on the roof (999+), people understood why he was there and why it makes sense.

The point is peoples opinions change based on what Oda does. Its hindsight bias to claim everyone was on board with Zoro vs Kaido when only certain people were really believing it. And @nik87 @HA001 and a few others have proven their cases and I respect that. I 100% believe they believed it now because i've seen the evidence.

@Seth on the other hand is a flip flop traitor and should keep his mouth shut if people still have opinions about Zoro and King.
U are just moron. I changed my opinion over the months because we got better treatment.

You are the only crybaby left that expects Zoro to downgrade from Kaido to King.

Before Zoro reached the roof majority of us thought he will fight King.

We changed. We got better. Get lost.

Status
Not open for further replies.