Who is this "Oden"?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Kishimoto drew Madara kicking any possible ass and Jiraiya's character, he did great if you ignore the ending :kayneshrug:
True.

I didn't like 4th Great Ninja War but watching Madara was something else. His entry is probably one of if not the best entry in the anime/manga.

Quite popular nowadays :specialmeh:
yea it would make 2 separate timelines coz if oden goes back and tells them and they make precautions so that it doesn't end the way it did now.. their reality would digress and progress in a separate way so their time line would be another extention of a different scenario of this timeline.. making them 2 timelines ... which .that will just throw the whole story off into a tumult.
trends cannot be generalized now can they
This ain't Stiens Gate... this onepiece

One more reason why this is Oden:
We are in Oden's flashback in Anime!

I have been noticing many times that by the time Anime reaches a certain point, the manga highlights something or reveal something about it with new stuff...

Meaning, following same pattern, if Anime studio is about to reach the execution parts, and traveling to future parts...etc... then Oda in manga will try to explain some stuff regarding that incident!!!

Meaning, rather than Studio in anime to fuck thibgs up, the manga will clarify something first before we get to that point in anime... where maybe a small detail is there in manga panel is crucial...

Anyway, if you want me to provide evidence that Manga/Anime have been working together syncing their events, I can provide you with many examples where Manga chapter reveals something, and same week anime episode is about same topic hinted at long ago!

It happened many many times

Yes. She saw them when she was a child.

You don't know how hallucinations work?
Seth, no. The only association between the two characters is Yamato claiming to be Oden, but the Scabbards haven't heard. And there are nine of them

The key indication is actually the swords. Either this Oden is legit missing the swords or it's an approximation that neglected to render the proper swords... but it's not a hallucination mistaking the club for two katana.

Making this into a hallucination of Yamato would be the shittiest idea possible, and there are a lot of shitty options available

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Seth, no. The only association between the two characters is Yamato claiming to be Oden, but the Scabbards haven't heard. And there are nine of them

The key indication is actually the swords. Either this Oden is legit missing the swords or it's an approximation that neglected to render the proper swords... but it's not a hallucination mistaking the club for two katana.

Making this into a hallucination of Yamato would be the shittiest idea possible, and there are a lot of shitty options available
I have 2 takes for now.

1# It's not Oden.

2# It's some multiverse type of shit. Toki awakened her DF and went back in time and brought Oden to this timeline. Even different swords are easily explainable.

It's Oden from different timeline and for example he had different swords than Enma and Ame.

Status
Not open for further replies.