Who is this "Oden"?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea true but that also has some fair share of unanswered questions... like how does she even know Oden and his appearance.. and it brings up the same problem that how can she imitate his demeanor soo flawlessly when she doesn't even know him

and kanjuro on the other hand can do all where Onimaru and Devon lack.. he was a vassal under Oden.. and with him for years.. it should be a no brainer that he knows his appearance flawlessly.. and even knows his demeanor since they were living side by side at a point in time... and kanjuro's ability and artifice with his DF allows him to draw and animate his character.. while giving them personalities.. which is why i think he may even be the one.
Why would Kanjuro come up with a complicated setting about Oden thinking all the scabbards aged and also not have his swords?

Kaido feeling Oden in the scabbards. Scabbards doing an Oden style nitoryu. Yamato, Kaido's son being an Oden stan, like father like son? Kaido comparing Luffy's ceiling or whatever to Oden. Kaido feeling Oden in Enma, all the while Enma is overflowing with Zoro's ryou. Now the almost dead Scabbards seeing Oden?? Wtf?

Yamato? Kanjuro? Gyuki? Oden himself? Oden's Spirit? Devon? Or whoever it is. I like most One Piece characters and I do like Oden but enough of this Oden shit.

I was enjoying the spoilers more when I've read it was for the little raccoon having a shining moment, though predictable and cliché with the old man Hyo save. It's been a long while since the SHs got chapters dedicated for each of them. Got hyped about the reveal before the break. But its Oden? Oden again and again? Lmao.

Well, I should chill I guess and just enjoy the comments here, or I might see Oden here too lol.

:milaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.