Who is this "Oden"?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
H

humanbeing

Tanuki and Reindeers sound alike in Japanese so it's a joke that Chopper is assumed to be a Tanuki
dont know about that but still it would perfectly to the chapter titel if Yamato has the tanuki DF.
there are money things speaking for that:
Yamato pose as Oden something a Tanuki would do.
Yamato wants to see the scabbards
Yamato has Momo and if Toki or Hiyori is the one of them he should go there
Yamato has a DF but was never shown yet that would speak for something surprising like that
it would fit the chapter titel perefectly.

Everyone using their last remaining brain cells to decode who it is.

Oda next chapter:
HI ITS ME MARI.... GYUKIMARU!
Lol

but ig logically we have narrowed down to kanjuro and Gyukimaru/Onimaru *. there may be some unknown options but these are what we have to work with now.

i believe its Kanjuro.. the reason being

tho arguably Hiyori was in Ringo.. and she is here.. with someone who is a fox..

my problem with this theory is Onimaru's purpose in this war as he should be the protector of the Graves.. and another problem his that I'm pretty sure he didn't know Oden enough to imitate him that well.. that the scabbards would actually fall for him and

WHY BE AN IMPOSTER WHEN YOU'RE AN ALLY.. WHY NOT JUST DECLARE THAT YOU'RE ONIMARU AND HAS COME TO HELP RATHER THAN GIVING SCABBARDS FALSE HOPES..

THIS DON MAKE NO SENSE :lawsigh:
this

I dont believe not even one day its oden.

And beyond that i found Very weird that oda would make a come back of someone like oden so CASUAL , and on chapter named " dog racoon"

If somehow IS oden, oda Will have to explain It as a master, cause is not fiting.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Lol

but ig logically we have narrowed down to kanjuro and Gyukimaru/Onimaru *. there may be some unknown options but these are what we have to work with now.

i believe its Kanjuro.. the reason being

this
Kanjuro will be disappointing. I would rather take Devon. At least some hype maybe more BB pirates will show up to aid her.
Maybe she's after Robin or some shit.

H

humanbeing

if Yamato hat the Tanuki DF she could be Tama's mom as well since she uses a pot that was given the inu inu mi model Tanuki as well.
they have both a relationship with Ace. that would allow Tama to join the crew as well. and that would make Kaido's is Tama's grandpa

Kanjuro will be disappointing. I would rather take Devon. At least some hype maybe more BB pirates will show up to aid her.
Maybe she's after Robin or some shit.
Yea true but that also has some fair share of unanswered questions... like how does she even know Oden and his appearance.. and it brings up the same problem that how can she imitate his demeanor soo flawlessly when she doesn't even know him

and kanjuro on the other hand can do all where Onimaru and Devon lack.. he was a vassal under Oden.. and with him for years.. it should be a no brainer that he knows his appearance flawlessly.. and even knows his demeanor since they were living side by side at a point in time... and kanjuro's ability and artifice with his DF allows him to draw and animate his character.. while giving them personalities.. which is why i think he may even be the one.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Yea ture but that also has some fair share of unanswered questions... like how does she even know Oden and his appearance.. and it brings up the same problem that how can she imitate his demeanor soo flawlessly when she doesn't even know him
Blackbeard knows him + they could find some old Posters of Oden.

Not much to decode here.

When it comes to imitating Oden. As I said. Blackbeard sailed with Oden. He knows how he act. Talk to people.

Kanjuro is unimpactful for me.

Boring a bit.

We Saw Oden:

-Get his body ALL burned
-Get a shot in the Head
-Get drowned on the oil

And his Man leave him , so HIS body was still on that cauldron, and orochi, kaido and their Man were there so...

They had to seen odens dead body after they clean the cauldron..like, 100%.

And orochi was always scared ONLY of the scabbards because he never Saw their bodies, not of Oden.

Its Just NOT oden.

Status
Not open for further replies.