Who is this "Oden"?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Like how they handle endgame, I can see something like this:

1. Oden who was waiting for his death in the cell get send into the future(probably at night where the Scabbards didnยดt noticed it) 20years later.

2.Oden arrive probably at the raid day or days before(could explain why he recover), he helping the alliance to win against Kaido, would explain why Oda rush chapter 970.

3. Oden travel back into the past, in the moment where he get send into the future, like it is if he never go from his cell away, no one would noticed it, it wouldnยดt have any effect for the future.

It was withe stones from endgame too, they pick up the stones from the past, change the future where Thanos get killed and go back into the past where they pick up the stones, in that case they donยดt change the past who not effect the future.

Toki ability have potential to explain such stuff, Toki also already hint such thing in chapter 972.
So I wouldnยดt think that is impossible to Oda to handle the event, if do it right and explain it good enough, he donยดt getting problems.

Again you are not listening properly. I asked you to show me where I said that Shanks is factually stronger. You only cherrypick what I say without ever actually trying to understand what I tell you.
Please tell me what you really mean by this sentence.

"We have Seen that Whitebeard could not beat Roger and that Mihawk could not beat Shanks yet they have the title."

What more I need? A panel of Mihawk beating Shanks. That is the Metric you yourself set when you challenged my Argument.
What argument? That the "world's strongest swordsman" doesn't mean the world's strongest sword fighter?

So where is it...?

No you can not. Period.
Where is what? You need to be more coherent next time you reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.