Who is this "Oden"?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Both are confirmed swordsmen. One is called the "World's Strongest Swordsman." Mihawk awaits a swordsman who surpasses Shanks. What more do you need?

Unless they're aliases, yes, I can base something off of an introduction box, especially when the narrative points to beating Mihawk as a main character's life goal.

Bitch please, you have no real argument.
Again you are not listening properly. I asked you to show me where I said that Shanks is factually stronger. You only cherrypick what I say without ever actually trying to understand what I tell you.

What more I need? A panel of Mihawk beating Shanks. That is the Metric you yourself set when you challenged my Argument. So where is it...?

No you can not. Period.

And insult me again and I will report you.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
or that. but its still reasonable to think she simply refused to travel to the past in normal circumstances do to it being dangerous.
Another possibility.

She did it once and she fucked up timeline somehow. When she jumped back to her times everything was destroyed or something like that.

In that case it could be some unique power of her who only work one time or something? Also in Oden case he get port into the future, the after effect could be that he need to go back.
they need to go back regardless if its a after effect or not. it doesnt matter if this is a timed thing or if they could theoretcally be there forever. Oden needs to go back to the past and die, to set up these events, set up kinemon and co going to the future to find allies and all that.

H

humanbeing

In that case it could be some unique power of her who only work one time or something? Also in Oden case he get port into the future, the after effect could be that he need to go back.
my safest bet is on Yamato who might have the mythical Zoan Tankui DF , one of his abilities is the shape shifting and would fit perfect to titel of the chapter.

What I can see:
Toki port Oden into the future but in case after Kaido defeat he come 1-2m into the point where he was teleport away(it could be during the night where the Scabbards sleep and didn´t noticed that Oden was away for 1-2mins).
She could send him 1-2days before the raid begin, where he recover(Oden has high recover power) and be prepared for the war and after the war ends and we get a big festival, Oden could travel back to the point where he get killed(since Toki power in this way could have a timelimit). And until his death he could wait for 3days, in that case Oden would not effect the events from the past with going into the future, he don´t would have his real swords and he could come back to sacrifice himself to save the Scabbards.
Makes sense.. truly.. oda da goat

they need to go back regardless if its a after effect or not. it doesnt matter if this is a timed thing or if they could theoretcally be there forever. Oden needs to go back to the past and die, to set up these events, set up kinemon and co going to the future to find allies and all that.
That is the point.
Oden need to sacrifice himself for the sake of Wano in the future, to save his Scabbards and family, Kinemon and co send into the future to build up the allies. If you put Oden forever into the future as Toki did to Kinemon and co, it could have massive effects for the past.
Let say Toki has a limit to teleport multiple persons into the future, this could explain that she only can send few people in the future. In that case if she send Oden and few scabbards, Momo and co couldn´t send into the future. That could be the first problem, the next problem could be if Oden get send out of the jail Kaido would noticed it and directly attack the family of Oden, result not Scabbards their to protect Momo and co. They would be killed out if we probably count the fact that Toki can´t travel multiple people into the future.

So it make sense why Oden need to come back, he open up the way for the future where Kaido get defeat.
Like endgame, where they get the stones from the past only to use them in future and bring them back into the right time where they get the stones, so the past wouldn´t change at all. Oden has not his two swords, with meaning he couldn´t effect the future, he probably take two swords who Toki/Hiyori give him. In that case if Oden get teleport back into the future where he was in cell, his left wouldn´t effect the past.

I can see something like this in case if Oda really want Oden for the war against Kaido in the raid.

Status
Not open for further replies.