Who is this "Oden"?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
H

humanbeing

next shift against Kaido and BM
Marco , X-Drake , Sanji , Yamato , Hawkins (assuming he see a chance for a V of the alliance) and maybe even Apoo when he see what is happening.
you will ask who will fight the commanders? the red scabbards they are conscious again

Last edited by a moderator:
Hiyori came with onimaru i guess...

Oda needs a way to make scabbards awake and motivated even if it is temporarily fake in order ready for Jack and go up again to help the match up againts 2 yonkou.

Are you talking about Queen? I've been telling you guys you're overrating the fuck out of commanders. You all got obsessed with Cracker/YC3s being >= Luffy, when it was clear Cracker was nowhere near Luffy's overall combat level (Apoo equivalent of WCI). He just had a good stall tactic. Oda had to reinvent Katakuri's character and give him FS/CoC for Luffy to have a proper opponent.

Now you expect guys like Queen/King to be some monsters, when they're OK at best.
Have Marco hold down Doffy and Chopper would have mauled him

why are you people surprised that Chopper can make restricted Queen bleed. Chopper can for sure fight a tobirobbo just like the others. we never saw him fight seriously yet since the time skip just like the most of the strawhats. Luffy is the only exception here.
Chopper has now many followers and can see him defeat Perospero to avange his little sister Carror. sure there are people who can help him there just like Tama and her subordinates help Nami and Usopp to defeat Ulti and Page one.
so it is like :
Jinbe , Franky and Robin will be able to defeat their opponents without help.
Usopp , Nami and Chopper can defeat their opponents with help
still they all will deliver the last attack.
i assume Perspero is at the same level as tobiroppo maybe as the strongest ones.
People really overestimate the "made him bleed" feat. If someone gets a nice clean hit in, then people can bleed or get durt marks. It's Not that crazy, and it doesn't indicate some big dick damage most of the time.

More and more im starting to think its a fake. Oda isnt stupid, he knows what hes doing
That's funny, the more I think about it, I believe he is real. Oda isn't stupid, he can make this good and do this well. A onimaru or a kanhuro reveal is so anticlimactic. It's like oh fox has arrived, cool, he is like what? High headliner level maybe? Big help. Or kanjuro, who feels like over and done with. There will be no redemption for that fuck, so theybwould just roll over him again.

Status
Not open for further replies.