Who is this "Oden"?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chinjao’s size is comparable to that of Garp’s. Sanji’s best feats in NW, has been against the people comparable to his size, such as Vergo, Yonji, Oven etc.
AoE attack you mention is Poele a Frire Spectre. As shown in anime, that attack’s area is not even the size of Drake’s nose.
Doesn't matter the size though as Garp never shown much on AOE yet he proceeds to one-shot Chinjao. You shouldn't judge who do more 'AOE' sa powerscaling as it's not always the case who is stronger.

Sanji can be flashy like with HM on covering an gigantic being in flames, but it's more about output of damage to defeat the opponent, not the area. Just explaining it out here xD.

It could work if Oden had a few more minutes to live on. Kaido said that Oden's body was already dead and it was the same for Whitebeard at Marineford but his will kept him alive for a little more time. If Oden made it looked like he gave up and let himself get shot and instead blocked with his hand, blood could be missleading. Then Toki sent him in the future to have a final last word with his retainers.

Oh so when people talk about the lurking legend they mean the character that Oda talked about in the jump Festa a few years ago?

Do you guys know that in that message Oda said that the character would appear 'in that year(The next one to the jump Festa, he said 年内)' and the characters that appeared in that year that could be the legend is Im? Well Kurohige also appeared but I wouldn't call him a lurking legend. He never said that such character would appear in Wano.
Yeah, I don't know man. I almost forgot about that😂 its just weird why Oden suddenly appear on this chapter.

But if he is real and with Toki, maybe that's why they know about future. Even if the Lurking legend is not Oden. I just cannot accept if the lurking legend is Kaido or Im because we just don't know about theit stories, but we do know about Oden story which almost a legend for Wano citizen.

It has to be fake oden.
If he was real he wouldnt be able to concentrate on the fight, image going into the future to find out that the same guy whos using your sword is also doggystyling your daughter and they only met a few weeks back. He has your home your sword your car keys every thing and on top of that hes ridin

You think oden will be able to fight with all this on his mind?
:tchpepe:

Status
Not open for further replies.