Who is this "Oden"?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
At least I can trust your talk more given you don't go into insulting others in a debate. Your much better than others like benn guy. Thanks for explaining it to me, but still agree to disagree given how it was shown and both still fainted close to each other within seconds.

I would even say back then Jimbei tied with Ace too.
Its just midbeckman's thing now.. even he ignores most of what i say.... u c condescending doesn't lead to mutual conclusions.. something off-planned - san doesn't get..

And i get where u comes from.. that zoro had been hyped alot because of this fight as he had allegedly one shot killer....

but this fight imo was the worst fight of zoro's career in onepiece what saved hin from being hated upon is that onigiri and Toeis animation a fight that he shouldn't be proud of.. where his opponent wasn't even wielding his blades.. yet giving him a tough time while zoro has 2 of his own blades.. and he has to wield his opponents weapon to win the match... whats soo honorable about that i don't get it... in a way its zoro's loss.. but by general principles of duels declares the last one standing the winner.

Guess we have to wait later on that. Given how things are, if King is around or not it be King and Queen vs Macro again while Chopper could get held up by Perospero who will probably intervene in chance to get Macro. It won't look good on on there side given 3 vs 2 especially Chopper won't be able to keep up.
Given that Queen wasn't even focused on Marco

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
β€Ž
First part WCI is way better than first part Wano :

Cracker vs Luffy was good
Enraged Army vs Luffy / Nami was super mega hype
Sanji vs Luffy was impactful even if we can critisize it
The Tea Party was good, underworld brokers, Kata/Oven/Peros/Vinsmoke/BM action.
Pudding treason

What are the really good moments in Wano for now ?
- Yasuie is the best thing we got
- the WB/Oden flashback part. The Young Oden part, Roger part and war part were less good.

and ?

The fights better be good if not this arc will be a mess.

J

Jo_Ndule

Lmao what is the hell Oda thinking? Even Pageone didn't bleed like this and he take G3 and Sanji Rs attacks xD.
I told you guys to stop thinking Being YC means Queen or king have better dura automatically than Flyers
Each df has its advantages
Queen is tanku but perhaps his fruit doesn't boost his dura like P1.

P1 did bleed and was out cold from g3
Queen bleeding from Chopper slap is just low for him

Calamities aren't Kaido!
They have the same zoan class fruits : ancient as flyers.
If Oda wanted them to be special he would give them mythical fruits like Marco.

Marco AP and stamina are overrated
Calamities are also overrated

First part WCI is way better than first part Wano :

Cracker vs Luffy was good
Enraged Army vs Luffy / Nami was super mega hype
Sanji vs Luffy was impactful even if we can critisize it
The Tea Party was good, underworld brokers, Kata/Oven/Peros/Vinsmoke/BM action.
Pudding treason

What are the really good moments in Wano for now ?
- Yasuie is the best thing we got
- the WB/Oden flashback part. The Young Oden part, Roger part and war part were less good.

and ?

The fights better be good if not this arc will be a mess.
Best part of Wano was Luffy being sent to school by Kaido

Status
Not open for further replies.