Who is this "Oden"?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, but he didn't stay standing though and fainted next page. If it was him walking towards Gyukimaro to continue before soon fainting. That make it better, but fainting afterwards whlie Gyukimaro didn't pay him mind undermine it was more of a win on him.

From facing Doffy for many times and using many G4s that takes recovery? Make sense there, but for Zoro not so much.

Nah it was 2 vs 1 the moment Gyukimari got involved there.

You mean same people who say 'Zoro over Luffy' or 'Zoro kills Kaido'? Lol this is not whole fanbase, bruh. Not this website. They don't speak for majority and salt you coming at me with cause I don't agree is funny. Headcannonman. Try again next time, alright kid?
I do think Pan D He A D Cannon is funny. It's a perfect depiction of your comments. Dont be mad because you are making up facts and getting called out for it, and then on top of that changing your logic, as you stated if someone faints just after their opponents faint they do not win that duel.

So it's confirmed. Oden comes from outside the room. And the 10th person is no longer inside.

My headcanon:

10th person was Toki/Hyori
Kanjuro kidnapped her
Kanjuro sent and Oden drawing to mess with the scabbards
This also explains why Oda kept the 10th person identify unknown he probably going to drag this theme and play the "uNkOwN PeRsOn KiDnAPPed OmG" theme for a few chapters now zzzz

Momonosuke is angry at himself, saying that everyone is overestimating him but actually he's weak and useless. Shinobu says he's admirable enough, Momonosuke shouts that he isn't at all. Then accidentally Momonosuke transforms into a dragon and slips out of Yamatos' shirt.
Here he comes boys. Momo floating Onigashima (saving the capital) when Kaido drops it.

It's all coming together :finally:

J

Jo_Ndule

Lol
And People think Marco is a threat

Queen has been treating Marco irrelevant, as a nuisance than a real threat
He is more worried about Chopper than Marco.

For many chapters , Marco is strong but no one who is strong truly takes him serious
They know he is just a nuisance who stalls and waste your time.

His AP is G3 tier...Chopper feat proves it that you don't need g4 or g3 Aattacks to hurt Calamities. G2 can even do it.

Queen tanked his attacks clean, whil Marco is still damaged from King's base attacks

I do think Pan D He A D Cannon is funny. It's a perfect depiction of your comments. Dont be mad because you are making up facts and getting called out for it, and then on top of that changing your logic, as you stated if someone faints just after their opponents faint they do not win that duel.
Fixed your comebacks, bruh. Headcannonman. Your not doing anything for yourself on convincing me especially to insult me. Guess your just as toxic as them after all. I can admit on my change, but doesn't take different dynamics of fights which your twisting different logic on especially comparing Doffy to level of nerfed Kamazou. That just plain disrespectful :few:.

Status
Not open for further replies.