Who is this "Oden"?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jo_Ndule

Chopper doing as much damage as Marco, ROFLMAO

And look at how much time Queen wasted this time. 2 v 1 my ass lol.
Look at all Marco fanboys having damage control
They calling this a gag feat

There was no gag scene except the part where people are surprised and apologising to Chopper

"Marco fought them 1v2 the whole time"
Nah he hasn't...they can't accept the fact that King was the one only focused on Marco
Queen doesn't give a damn about Marco , only when Marco sneak attacks him

Yep the Tea Party was really cool and it had real tensions, plus Katakuri was the Goat.

That raid cruelly lacks tensions, a sense of direness and things are far too easy and convenient for the Straw Hat Pirates.
Katakuri was the worst part about WCI. Well not the character himself but the way Oda turned the Arc into another fucking fight arc, but only for Luffy

Actually no. If you try asking around website and internet, more say he lost that fight. You don't win a fight by fainting in seconds next to you in short fight like that and have another enemy around corner in 2 vs 1. Common logic, not headcannon like you doing.

Lol who's mad? Your the one who called me 'Headcannon' when I wanted an respectful talk :kayneshrug:.
You should make a poll and see what the results are on here because 90% will vote against you.

Yes, I am stating your comments are purely headcanon and gave you a new user nickname.

By your logic a ferrari going 120 miles per hour is going faster than a honda going 120 miles per hour

Idk i feel there is more to him i dont see him just getting sidelined, If hyo fights apoo drake and chopper can take queen while marco takes king, which will add up. But maybr i am wrong
Is still a possibility, but imo his role was having his old strenght back last chapter and beating Hotei and his Samurais
Now he'll keep leading the Allied forces but fighting the masses, not the big names
I could be wrong too, tho

Status
Not open for further replies.