Who is this "Oden"?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
H

humanbeing

I assume next chapter will be about Momo and his DF and about the fact is Oden real or Fake. i am still convinced that this Oden might be Yamato. and when you see that two pages before that panel Yamato and Momo was right under the red scabbards.

Actually after Sanji it will be Usopp, Brook and finally Zoro. So Yeah, he isn't the last one.
well this isn't the right way to list them.. since Robin ain't the last one to join.. but then brook is.... the chapter's name is Devil's Child... she brought a companion from hell.... Jimbe yet ti get his hands cleaned wuth his fight
then franky.... then chopper (which is done).. then WANJI.. then nami then ussop.. the again nami and ussop might even be in a single chap since their together like Robin and brook... then back to thr roof with zoro and luffy..... the way the chaps are coming out ain't no chronology honestly lol

Its funny how Sanji fans are never right on Sanji character, but they claim to be fans. Zoro fans know more about Sanji then modt Sanji fans. Been saying Sanji not having a fight in WCI and its more about his character. So he would cook mostly cause the main thing about Sanji is not fighting. Also said he would get a Raid suit. Sanji fans denied it.
Now these clowns telling me Sanji won't accept his Vinsmoke name anfld be who he truly is. He Judges son and thats a fact. This doesn't mean he has to be like judge.

Oda starts breaking my balls with Oden, damn we had a full Flashback on him, Yamato masquerades as Oden, Enma is bonded with Oden, Kaido sees Oden all over the place fuck I'm sick of this character let him die
Oden is like that itch that would never fade away not matter how much you scratch it. And worst of all he's spreading all over your body like a rash. Go away already.
:josad:

The Kozukis are a proud clan that everyone loves and Momo is heir apparent. The vinsmokes are a monstrosity that does terrible horrors in the world. Momo loves his family but is trying to overcome his fears. Sanji despises his family. I don't see the comparison.
It doesn't matter if Judge was a Mass murdering psychopath. Thats Sanji father and his name. Its up to Sanji to restore his family name. You can't run from who you are. Its a major theme in Wano. Its been alot of people pretending to be something. Kanjuro, Denjiro, Momo etc.... Oda has set up Sanji development since WCI. He been hating on the RS.

Its funny how Sanji fans are never right on Sanji character, but they claim to be fans. Zoro fans know more about Sanji then modt Sanji fans. Been saying Sanji not having a fight in WCI and its more about his character. So he would cook mostly cause the main thing about Sanji is not fighting. Also said he would get a Raid suit. Sanji fans denied it.
Now these clowns telling me Sanji won't accept his Vinsmoke name anfld be who he truly is. He Judges son and thats a fact. This doesn't mean he has to be like judge.
"Blah Blah Blahblahblah Blah Blahhhh."

Very elequont Blah Blah from you my man.
:cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.