Who is this "Oden"?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Geo
I think I misunderstand you though you trying to downplay Marco Ap via the new chapter. But I think you just mean just Queen not never fight 2v1 against Marco.

I disagree, why Queen start to move after over 40mins? Because all long Marco stop him to get close to Chopper. No one saying Marco could beat King and Queen, but in the last chapter it was hint that Perospero gonna help Queen soon.
Yep you misunderstood

Again if you are going to say that they were fighting for 40 minutes then you'd have to explain how Pero was fighting Carrot and Wanda for over an hour in Sulong.

Like I also said in the other thread. Chopper was being protected by Drake and Hyo. Queen never tried attacking until he saw that Hyo would end the game. In this chapter we see Queen only tried attacking chopper after Chopper effected the cure.

Why's the hate for jinbei? The dude had better feats than sanji lol
The only reason Jinbe gets hate is because he has an old ossan voice saying "Luffy-kun, Luffy-kun, Luffy-kun" which sounded cringe pre-skip in Marineford Lol

Kinda like "Korosaki-kun, korosaki-kun, korosaki-kin" with Orihime Lmao

Psychologically, people got programmed to preceive Jinbe as boring character from how he calls Luffy, which resulted in that hate Lol

Carrot and wanda are the two highest ranking minks under the dukes dude
Nope
Shishilian is the captain of the Musketeers (Inuarashi's second in command basically) composed of him, Giovanni and Cancelot
Pedro was the captain of the Guardians (Nekomamushi's second in command basically) composed of him, Roddy and BB
Shishilian and Pedro had a rivalry too

Status
Not open for further replies.