Who is this "Oden"?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Luffy is allowed to suddenly have 6733737738228373882837272288383838383872626262627182828377473828281625252425262626282872 hp and pull O MY RAYLEIGH FLASHBACKS outta his ass whenever he needs to get stronger but it wouldn't be fair for him if others did same:goatasure:
bruh.. i believe that flash back was introduced at a very ideal moment.. just right after luffy realized the truth about kata's Obs and tricks.. he had no other choice but to grow exponentially in a fight with someone who is the worst matchup for him... he wouldn't have been able to grow if Rayleigh never spoke to him about the inevitable obstacles he will face.. and also instill the notion that growth against odds.. is only possible when you face them head on.. and a moment is also highlighted where Shaky reiterates what Rayleigh said. that "an era is only by the the ones who exist contemporarily".. which just emphasizes an important point that Rayleigh bets on Luffy to grow with this era..

there is mire meaning to things if u read between the line for once

This probably already happened:

Hyori arrives at the backdoor of Onigashima and finds Kanjuro. She heals him and the immediately runs to the storage room to heal the other scabbards. Meanwhile Kanjuro draws this fake Oden and lets it run towards the storage room, too. Hyori finishes healing the other scabbards and hides somewhere. Shortly afterwards Kanjuro's fake Oden arrives and opens the door, apearing in front of the scabbards.
what would you say if this oden was real

Any mangaka can do it. But this is Oda. I know the cast is huge but Jujutsu Kaisen mamgaged to complete an arc in 50 chapters with a large cast. And we're supposed to spend 60 chapters in onigahsima on only setups to a fight with no resolutions?
jujutsu kaisen is just a guy making shit up with no idea where hes going and then cutting off stories when he runs out of ideas. its not a giant thing with an actual plan behind it like one piece lol
Post automatically merged:

people really be like why cant oda write like the sword art online guy

Finally someone with brains... this is what I say to people who think one piece is going to end in 5/6years: One piece will end only when the the sales go down, until then, Oda will keep straching the plot as long as the stupid idiots keep buying this shit.
What even sadder is, all these grown ass YouTubers keep praising it, like it's the deepest thing ever.., and act all proud like they've figured it out, when they're supposed to be the one who should keep critical about this, and slap that common sense to the majority casual readers...

Oda
Finally someone with brains... this is what I say to people who think one piece is going to end in 5/6years: One piece will end only when the the sales go down, until then, Oda will keep straching the plot as long as the stupid idiots keep buying this shit.
Oda isn't immortal and neither are we. He's bond to get tired at one point.
Such a shame the current shonen battle manga are all weak with the exception of jujutsu Kaisen. I wonder if Oda would be writing like this if FMAB, HxH, Yuyu Hakusho, death note were all running in 2021.

B-b-but don’t you wanna read 19753 pages of 6D chess theories about how this is the real Oden? :josad:
lol.
lot of the people saying he is real just want someone to make this matchup against kaido big mom more realistic in their mind .
they could care less about it from a story perspective.

its the worstgen responsible for the emperors fall people, whether you think its bullshit or not.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
We should order a wagon of fries to cover the amount of salt you deliver here.

Obviously you dont enjoy One Piece, so whats your matter in a One Piece Forum? Calling people brainless which doesnt follow you agenda?

Also, Onigashima crashing into Wano is going to play a big role in something
I hope it crushes into the flower capital and kills people there. The rooftop 5 passed out bodies should fall down first and onisgahima lands too killing people.

If Oda makes Momo's little dragon hold up the island with clouds I will drop one piece.(seems to be the case as momos dragon is getting bigger)

First of all I really think there's a less than 1% chance this is the real Oden.
Now if he was indeed the real Oden, I would wait for Oda's explanation. If it's a crazy good explanation, I'm fine with it. If it's an explanation with a ton of plot holes/conveniences, then I would hate it.
I was expecting a fool on critique on his writing
damn dirtylarry is really holding back.
Post automatically merged:

We should order a wagon of fries to cover the amount of salt you deliver here.

Obviously you dont enjoy One Piece, so whats your matter in a One Piece Forum? Calling people brainless which doesnt follow you agenda?
sounds like he should just drop the manga
comes here to complain every week.

I hope it crushes into the flower capital and kills people there. The rooftop 5 passed out bodies should fall down first and onisgahima lands too killing people.

If Oda makes Momo's little dragon hold up the island with clouds I will drop one piece.(seems to be the case as momos dragon is getting bigger)
I know Oda will turn falling onigashima into the bird cage/Noah situation
Imagine the amount of panels that will be dedicated to the citizens of Wano running. And how none of them will die.
Oda needs better editors

Status
Not open for further replies.