Who is this "Oden"?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
How would you guys feel if this is really Oden and Oda has him defeat Kaido?
:suresure:
Two of the "STRONGEST" characters in the series can't handle a bunch of start-ups with no Admirals on the Horizon.

Conclusion?

Nothing is impossible in this damn series anymore.

Actually we do... The user of the time fruit said you canโ€™t travel to the past... So that canโ€™t be the real Oden
DFs usually have more than one ability, like for example: Law can use electricity, teleportation, gamma knife etc. Bartolomeo can use his barrier to protect himself or turn it into something else etc.

Being able to travel in to the future is a generic explanation of something that is very complex. I don't believe that traveling back is possible (as I said many times) so don't fill offended.

Im happy this chapter confirms that Vegapunk had to analyse Kaido's DF to use the Lineage Factor to create new ones. Just means Judge must have had to analyse some DFs to create a the Vinsmoke children's powers.....

Sparking Red - Light Fruit
Electric Blue - Lightening Fruit
Stealth Black - Invisbility Fruit
Winch Green - Paramecia Strength Fruit ?
Poison Pink - Poison Fruit

They were modified into become human smile fruits. The good kind of Smile fruits, that Vegapunk makes tho.

Im happy this chapter confirms that Vegapunk had to analyse Kaido's DF to use the Lineage Factor to create new ones. Just means Judge must have had to analyse some DFs to create a the Vinsmoke children's powers.....

They were modified into become human smile fruits. The good kind of Smile fruits, that Vegapunk makes tho.
Sanji?

Since Oden's death happened in the past, a 0% survival rate would have been more appropriate (and even more impactful) if that were the case
I'm thinking Oden goes to the future to help but only for a limited time. He is then sent back to the past where he dies. Hawkins does not know what happened to Oden so he assumed he died.

So Sanji was going to have invisibility if his powers would have manifested.

Sanji wouldve gotten invisibility. But because of Sora's drug which can react to the Lineage Factor, he now has fire. It could be the Mera Fruit or a possible Fire Bird Mythical fruit if the leaks are true.
Post automatically merged:

So Sanji was going to have invisibility if his powers would have manifested.
You're only realising this now ?

Sanji wouldve gotten invisibility. But because of Sora's drug which can react to the Lineage Factor, he now has fire. It could be the Mera Fruit or a possible Fire Bird Mythical fruit if the leaks are true.
Post automatically merged:

You're only realising this now ?
I mean the fire bit makes sense, since the beginning of the series alot of his attacks were based on fire. Its a very good educated guess.

I'm thinking Oden goes to the future to help but only for a limited time. He is then sent back to the past were he dies. Hawkins does not know what happened to Oden so he assumed he died.
Btw, now that I think about it ๐Ÿค”, this could be Hawkins' ability. Hawkins said that if he can get a good card then that would make him stronger or something like that.
What if Hawkins can summon a strong character from past thanks to his DF ability.
:choppawhat:

Status
Not open for further replies.