Who is this "Oden"?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean the fire bit makes sense, since the beginning of the series alot of his attacks were based on fire. Its a very good educated guess.
Sanji births fire like he's a Paramecia DF user. No other fake fire user ( People who dont have the Mera fruit ) are like him.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I can't wait for the cool moment when Momonosuke uses his clouds to stop Onigashma

It can't be the real Oden guys come on... if it was then One Piece has truly become utter trash...Everything from the begining is ''betting'' on the new gen but suddenly Oden (why not Roger while we're at it) will help them defeat Kaido ? If anything he will ''encourage'' them and that's it and even then it would be trash lol

Ps : Kanjuro 1000%
Maaaaybe someone else is ''mimicking'' Oden but doubt it

Other point why is not oden:

- If that was real oden then the girl crying MUST be toki.

But If that IS toki why would she hide or desapear from the scabbards ??? Why she wouldnt reveal herself as Well? 0 logic.

The ONLY One that said that she didnt wanted to appear for the scabbards before the war is over was Hyori.

And he we have a woman looking like her and hiding later, and a oden with smoke like gyukimaru.

:cheers:

Sanji births fire like he's a Paramecia DF user. No other fake fire user ( People who dont have the Mera fruit ) are like him.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I can't wait for the cool moment when Momonosuke uses his clouds to stop Onigashma
Yeah if he gets a DF power (not sure he will) i am almost sure it will be fire, based on logic from what we learned from the series. It will give oda a way to explain his fire based attacks.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta

But If is that IS toki why would she hide or desapear from the scabbards ??? Why se wouldnt reveal herself as Well? 0 logic.

The ONLY One that said that she didnt wanted to appear for the scabbards before the warbis over was Hyori.

And he we have a woman looking like her and hiding later, and a oden with smoke like gyukimaru.

It's probably the same person changing their appearance. I am starting to think the people who said Hiyori might actually be on to something. But then again, changing to Oden just seems a bit cruel no matter how you look at it. Imagine someone changing to Ace just to "boost" Luffy's morale. He would go nuts.

But If that IS toki why would she hide or desapear from the scabbards ??? Why she wouldnt reveal herself as Well? 0 logic.

The ONLY One that said that she didnt wanted to appear for the scabbards before the war is over was Hyori.

Exactly bro. It's Hiyori and Onimaru.

I don’t know how but Drake will play a huge role at the end of this arc. I don’t think that the sword unit is just a top secret unit of the marines. They seem like a independent group and want to change the Marines. Maybe they want to cut their ties with the WG, a group of Marines with the moral code of Garp.
We don’t know what Drake meant by change. He could very well be referring to the marines need to be more offensive in their fight against piracy (hence the sword thing) rather than defensive.

We don’t know what sword is; however, it’s been around for a while.

B

Ballel

Im happy this chapter confirms that Vegapunk had to analyse Kaido's DF to use the Lineage Factor to create new ones. Just means Judge must have had to analyse some DFs to create a the Vinsmoke children's powers.....

Sparking Red - Light Fruit
Electric Blue - Lightening Fruit
Stealth Black - Invisbility Fruit
Winch Green - Paramecia Strength Fruit ?
Poison Pink - Poison Fruit

They were modified into become human smile fruits. The good kind of Smile fruits, that Vegapunk makes tho.
How could he analyse the lightning fruit tho? It's user is Enel and as far as we know he has never been to the blue seas.

Status
Not open for further replies.