General & Others Bounty Discussion and Speculation

Rate the Wano Bounties

• Total voters
I

Inspector_Mu

I would wait on roger's crew bounties before jumping to such a conclusion.
Nope
Rayleigh bounty is max 3.5
Minimum 1.5
Post automatically merged:

EoS bounty
5.6 B Luffy
3.33 B billion Sanji (most dangerous Strawhat beside Luffy as he claimed he will be)
3.32 B Zoro (WSS)
*Sanji logically, between 2.7-3.2 B
2 B Ussop
1-1.5 B Jinbei
The rest below 900 millions

I

Inspector_Mu

Do people even realised what legend means?
Being legend is something anyone can be

:laughmoji:
the great thing about head-canons is that they are easy to disprove.
"You are wrong. " :luuh:. very easy.
I would put a hold on putting a cap on ray's bounty till I see more. when luffy had 1.5 bil bounty, garp still calls him a fledgling and calls rayleigh a legend.
Rayleigh had no crew of his own
He is below roger
No underling has a bounty close to Yonko
Stop daydreaming please

The fledgeling comment from Garp is Anime filler as it was not in the manga.
So it was filler?

Not really. People like to cite "Nobody wants WSS except Zoro so the title is shit" as an excuse to downplay Zoro and Mihawk...but NOBODY IN THE ENTIRE SERIES has said they want to be a Yonko. They're all aiming for the throne, not the silver medalist position.

Plus Oda has made the WSS superior to at least one Yonko...but when it comes to things that generate bounties, the Yonko do have an advantage over Mihawk, since the dude doesn't have a crew.
the Yonko aren't silver medalists , silver medalists are the ones who rot in imple down , every Yonko is more than enough for navy to call their entire military might .

oda made WSS superior to no Yonko , i was 99% sure of that and then oda confirmed that Mihawk never fought a Yonko as he only fought shanks at least 6 years prior to him becoming a Yonko and believe it or not Mihawk isn't just a swordsman he is also a pirate which directly puts him under the Yonko according to Garp the hero's opinion .

just look at how he was portrayed in MF compared to Shanks and WB .

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
the Yonko aren't silver medalists , silver medalists are the ones who rot in imple down , every Yonko is more than enough for navy to call their entire military might .

oda made WSS superior to no Yonko , i was 99% sure of that and then oda confirmed that Mihawk never fought a Yonko as he only fought shanks at least 6 years prior to him becoming a Yonko and believe it or not Mihawk isn't just a swordsman he is also a pirate which directly puts him under the Yonko according to Garp the hero's opinion .

just look at how he was portrayed in MF compared to Shanks and WB .
No it doesnt. Yonko is political power territories not just solo strength. Wss is solo strength that puts him above shanks and fuji

No it doesnt. Yonko is political power territories not just solo strength. Wss is solo strength that puts him above shanks and fuji
Bull Shit , you guys just made that up ,if a Yonko could take down a Top YC in a minute like BM and Kaido did then there is no such thing as political power not to mention that 2 of them had the strongest titles .

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Bull Shit , you guys just made that up ,if a Yonko could take down a Top YC in a minute like BM and Kaido did then there is no such thing as political power not to mention that 2 of them had the strongest titles .
You clearly cant read this story for shit.
Bb was considered yonko after taking over territories and beating marco who aint yonko level. Luffy was considered yonko level after beating katakuri and still was one hit by a yonko. You need strength influence and territories. That garp panel is translated to powerful in them terms not individual power.

You clearly cant read this story for shit.
Bb was considered yonko after taking over territories and beating marco who aint yonko level. Luffy was considered yonko level after beating katakuri and still was one hit by a yonko. You need strength influence and territories. That garp panel is translated to powerful in them terms not individual power.
BB was considered a Yonko after killing WB in MF , he officially became one after taking over WB territories , Luffy was considered as a yonko only by the Morgans because of his individual strength for defeating 2 top YC on his own , the garp panel was literally garp talking about shanks personally not his crew lol

he literally said these guys are the most powerful 4 pirates not the most powerful 4 crews lol

BB was considered a Yonko after killing WB in MF , he officially became one after taking over WB territories , Luffy was considered as a yonko only by the Morgans because of his individual strength for defeating 2 top YC on his own , the garp panel was literally garp talking about shanks personally not his crew lol

he literally said these guys are the most powerful 4 pirates not the most powerful 4 crews lol
Yeah, but part of being the most powerful pirate, is being influential, and having military might broadly along with being the most powerful individually.

After MF he was only considered the top dog candidate to take Whitebeard place as a Yonkou (chapter 594):

He became a Yonkou only 1 year after Paramount War (chapter 820):

I mean, they aren't?

Like, sure, they are heavy hitters, but you aren't going to compensate controlling territory without having at least a couple of tens of thousands of soldiers.
I am not talking about controlling territories i am talking about an all out war if even the top 2 commanders are nothing compared to them how about the even weaker officers and commanders .
Post automatically merged:

After MF he was only considered the top dog candidate to take Whitebeard place as a Yonkou (chapter 594):

He became a Yonkou only 1 year after Paramount War (chapter 820):
that's exactly what i meant by "considered" sorry if i didn't express it well .