Questions & Mysteries What happend to โ€œZoro is going to focus/Fight the Orochi/ Samurai side of the Enemies? ๐Ÿ˜‚

What happened? Oda happened.

Shogun is a joke. Samurais are joke. No actual swordsman that would develop Zoro. Kinda sad we will need to wait for Shitryu.

But whatever we got Yonko.

We are good.
Wano the land of strong swordsmen, aka Oden, Hyogoro and their underlings, aka on the alliance side.

Orochi's/Enemy samurai are trash, just some canon filler character.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Wano the land of strong swordsmen, aka Oden, Hyogoro and their underlings, aka on the alliance side.

Orochi's/Enemy samurai are trash, just some canon filler character.
Irrelevant. Oden peaked at YC. Hyogoro weaker than Lolden obviously.

This country was only hyped because of the legend of Ryuma. lmaoooo

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Mommy Fubuki!
โ€Ž
Instead of orochi he got 2 emperors, imagine their disapointment they must be heartbroken
im so sad i din t get kyoshiro or king vs zoro why zoro facing 2 yonko oda :feelscryingman:
+ 4 other supernovas are helping Zoro.:goyea:
Except he doesn't fight them alone as much as Zoro fanboys cried before "Zolo fights only fair he's gonna fight King, Orochi, Kyoshiro and Kaido in 1v1" :shame:
They act like Zoro is 1v2 against Kaido or Big Mom or something lol.:milaugh:

Seth

โ€Ž
They weren't simply Commander level, so are Scabbards, yet Kaido mocks their skill not being Oden level.

Prime Hyo/Oden>Current Scabbards
Obviously.

Man. Scabbards running on plot armor called "coincidence of the moment".

Normally no one can beat commander aside Sulong dukes.

Jack getting bloody from Ashura is nothing.

Jack is tank this dude is bound to rush forward tanking cuts and shit.
Post automatically merged:

No marine or Yonko even hyped Wano because of ryuma
So far they just mention Samurais defending themselves

Yeah Oden peaked at YC
You surely don't know how to troll
I'm far behind you in that regard. I agree.

Obviously.

Man. Scabbards running on plot armor called "coincidence of the moment".

Normally no one can beat commander aside Sulong dukes.
Would say it really depends on the Commander and which Scabbard faces them. Izo shot down Kings main weapon :milaugh:

But yeah some truth you said there their strength is plot driven. Kinemom who time traveled got portrayed as strong as the scabbards that didn't time travel byt actually got stronger during these years.

Can see Oda have them go another round at Kaido and fare better than when they faced him fresh LOL.

Seth

โ€Ž
Would say it really depends on the Commander and which Scabbard faces them. Izo shot down Kings main weapon :milaugh:

But yeah some truth you said there their strength is plot driven. Kinemom who time traveled got portrayed as strong as the scabbards that didn't time travel byt actually got stronger during these years.

Can see Oda have them go another round at Kaido and fare better than when they faced him fresh LOL.
He'd probably take out all commanders/rhm not named Rayleigh/Zoro.

Let's be honest Zoro will be above lulden soon.

thats why i say he peaked at YC1.

I dont see Kaido or Oden from that fight 20 years ago. going 10 days agains Aokiji or Akainu xD.

Peroroncino

๐Ÿ…ท๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ป๐Ÿ…ฐ ๐Ÿ…ผ๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ณ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…ธ๐Ÿ…ณ
โ€Ž
What happened to โ€œZoro will lead the samuraiโ€ stuff
its in the same place as sanji vs kata
Post automatically merged:

+ 4 other supernovas are helping Zoro.:goyea:

They act like Zoro is 1v2 against Kaido or Big Mom or something lol.:milaugh:
we didn't want a 1v1 anyway that would make kaido look lame like king and queen are looking now