Questions & Mysteries What happend to “Zoro is going to focus/Fight the Orochi/ Samurai side of the Enemies? 😂

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
:milaugh:At least I don't go wanking CHARACTERS before their actual reveals to be godtier then switch wanks quick after reveals and letdown

I still see Smoothie as high high tier
I still see X strong as before

Between me and you
Smoothie/King vs Zoro can still happen...even if it doesn't...still better than hyping orochi and King while downplaying Oden/Katakuri coz "muh swordsmen, swords"

You can't you whatever I wrote...
The biggest Ls goes to Zoro fanboys for hyping Orochi and King, expecting him to lead Samurais.
Nothing tops that.
What world are you fucking living in.
You said veteran level zoros final fights in wano would be yc3 kyoshiro. That's hands down the most retarded thing said.

Not fighting king but 2 yonko is an L in the same way thinking you won £100 in the lottery but in reality it's a million.
Sure you were wrong but you've never been more happy to be wrong.
Are you happy you were wrong and zoros fighting 2 yonko
Are you fuck.

:milaugh:At least I don't go wanking CHARACTERS before their actual reveals to be godtier then switch wanks quick after reveals and letdown

Between me and you
Smoothie/King vs Zoro can still happen...even if it doesn't...still better than hyping orochi and King while downplaying Oden/Katakuri coz "muh swordsmen, swords"

The biggest Ls goes to Zoro fanboys for hyping Orochi and King, expecting him to lead Samurais.
Nothing tops that.
Yes we got an L, we expected him to fight King while some Sanji tards expected him to fight Orochi. But instead we have Zoro in the rooftop against Kaido, seems like a massive L, right? :gokulaugh:

Between me and you

Nothing tops that.
I never hyped Orochi and I still have King as the second strongest YC, and aren't you wanking Im befor his fucking design is even revealed
Imu is yhwach/kaguya, only a fool thinks Imu will not be the strongest enemy or second strongest enemy Luffy will fight
Also Coby

Coby will be above Zoro and Sanji
You can cry about it later

Garp > Mihawk/Iva
Coby > Zoro/Sanji

This Jo_Ndule is taking Ls after Ls.
Only after coming to WorstGen is where I found out what true ignorance and stubbornness is by observing illiterate frauds like Jo_NDule, Jack, Chrono, StealthBlack, and the list goes on.

Oda injected so much Copium and crayon paste and shove it through their mouths that they on a morphine high ignorant to any logic and canon material.

Only after coming to WorstGen is where I found out what true ignorance and stubbornness is by observing illiterate frauds like Jo_NDule, Jack, Chrono, StealthBlack, and the list goes on.

Oda injected so much Copium and crayon paste and shove it through their mouths that they on a morphine high ignorant to any logic and canon material.
Bro, I tought that thinking that ZKK might happen and using some possible evidence/foreshadow to prove it had me like a delusional guy but after seeing some ppl here in worstgen I realized that if I am delusional those guys are Delusional+++ lol.

Bro, I tought that thinking that ZKK might happen and using some possible evidence/foreshadow to prove it had me like a delusional guy but after seeing some ppl here in worstgen I realized that if I am delusional those guys are Delusional+++ lol.
Yup.
They started creating headcanons from thin air. Scabbards, Momonosuke/Yamato, and Hiyori/Toki down there and Orochi dead, but apparently Zoro is going to leave the roof (whilst being the MVP and best wind check for the Supernova) to dEfEaT Orochi. I have never seen such autism in my life.

Yup.
They started creating headcanons from thin air. Scabbards, Momonosuke/Yamato, and Hiyori/Toki down there and Orochi dead, but apparently Zoro is going to leave the roof (whilst being the MVP and best wind check for the Supernova) to dEfEaT Orochi. I have never seen such autism in my life.
When I read something like that I imagine a depressed Zoro that turns back and starts slowly going down while saying something like "I don't deserve to be here, I should go and kill Orochi again."

Those were arrows :emohiyo:
Exactly ! So you agree that you can't compare how Zoro and Sanji handled those attacks to defend the "Sanji has superior CoA because of Kanjuro Ink Arrows" headcanon like you did here :

That was because Zoro couldn't even stop nails while Sanji stopped arrows with his body.
And it's a completely logical claim, just because you think Zoro's is better you shouldn't ignore clear manga panels :goyea:
... right ? :myman:

It's a big list. Whatever they predict, it wont happen, they've been nothing but wrong this whole time
Post automatically merged:

@Blother last chapter it was Vega Punk Lineage was related to Judge and Sanji LOLOLOLOLOL when it had 0 to do with them.

Last edited: