Questions & Mysteries What happend to β€œZoro is going to focus/Fight the Orochi/ Samurai side of the Enemies? πŸ˜‚

Zoro will lead Samurai
Zoro will beat Orochi the top tier
Zoro will beat King the strongest commander (which can still happen even though King isn't a beast)
Zoro will kill Kaido (won't happen. he might not even reopen the scar by himself )

Is the equivalent of Sanji fans expectations during WCI :
Sanji will beat Katakuri
Sanji will beat Oven/Daifuku
Sanji will fight Ichiji
Sanji will KO Linlin with the cake

These 2 fandoms never learn
Didn't Sanji incapacitate BM with the cake after all? Thx for proving that ZKK will happen. :cheers:

I don't think they're should be ridiculed for believing one thing and being proven wrong. That's an extremely immature way to look at things
I agree. A pity the opposite is happening and they are the ones mocking anyone who was wrong :whitepress:
Post automatically merged:

Where does it say Zoro wants to fight Kaido because he's strong?
Nowhere but he should have said he wanted to make him pay for what he did to Wano in his glorious speech if it was so important to him :kayneshrug:

Zoro will lead Samurai
Zoro will beat Orochi the top tier
Zoro will beat King the strongest commander (which can still happen even though King isn't a beast)
Zoro will kill Kaido (won't happen. he might not even reopen the scar by himself )

Is the equivalent of Sanji fans expectations during WCI :
Sanji will beat Katakuri
Sanji will beat Oven/Daifuku
Sanji will fight Ichiji
Sanji will KO Linlin with the cake

These 2 fandoms never learn
This is rich coming from the dude who took the most Ls in the forum :cheers:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
β€Ž
I agree. A pity the opposite is happening and they are the ones mocking anyone who was wrong :whitepress:

Nowhere but he should have said he wanted to make him pay for what he did to Wano in his glorious speech if it was so important to him :kayneshrug:
not the same at all
with the orochi thing its like people speculating on imu who could be a fodder figurehead or top 1
its an unknown they didnt even know what he looked like when they said that
it was speculation

the difference is we know how strong kaido is he one shot luffy
you lot slated people who said zoro would fight kaido (i can pull up plenty of posts) now you deserve what you get

Zoro doesnt have to just fight swordsmen to become stronger
cutting the dude with the best durability furthers (and doing serious damage) his power on the path to beating mihawk more than any swordsman fight he could have on wano bar big mom
its not a new concept
zoros fights in this manga are either his swordsman duels and landing the hit to win is the issue
or where he has to cut through something and not in a swords duel (mr 1 steel, pica mountain sized golem and fbh, and now kaido and his scales) this will be his last fight on this type of style imo
cause once he can do serious damage to kaido ala oden he wont have much a problem with cutting things
then his next few fights imo will be more focused on the landing the hit to win side against shiryu an invisible man and kizaru a light man which will also be coo booster to make him become a complete fighter before mihawk
Sure but you can’t tell me you wouldn’t have liked it if he fought a strong swordsman in Wano.

HA001

β€Ž
Sure but you can’t tell me you wouldn’t have liked it if he fought a strong swordsman in Wano.
Any fight i had in mind for zoro this arc was only ever a precursor to his big feat against kaido which i always believed would happen oda swapping that out for more of a bigger role against kaido as opposed to a one off hit after a hard battle against say king for example is more than fine by me

Any fight i had in mind for zoro this arc was only ever a precursor to his big feat against kaido which i always believed would happen oda swapping that out for more of a bigger role against kaido as opposed to a one off hit after a hard battle against say king for example is more than fine by me
If you’re fine with it then more power to you man, I had really hoped for Zoro to have a bunch of Samurai style fights in Wano. Like in one of those old Samurai movies, would’ve been badass but oh well.

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
β€Ž
The only real swordsman Zoro fought in Wano was Denjiro and Zoro barely managed to push him a bit.

And if you wanna count Killer as a swordsman then its a tie.

Whole thing of Zoro going for WSS but barely ficking fighting any real swordsman is bonkers

Meanwhile we he does faces one ( Denjiro ) he struggles

HA001

β€Ž
The only real swordsman Zoro fought in Wano was Denjiro and Zoro barely managed to push him a bit.

And if you wanna count Killer as a swordsman then its a tie.

Whole thing of Zoro going for WSS but barely ficking fighting any real swordsman is bonkers

Meanwhile we he does faces one ( Denjiro ) he struggles
Since when does he have to fight swordsmen exclusively to become wss ?
He just has to beat mihawk. How he gets strong enough to do so.
He will get enough swordsman fights after wano anyway.
Lmfao struggled my ass.
If an all out zoro went at all out denjiro denjiro gets stomped

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
β€Ž
Since when does he have to fight swordsmen exclusively to become wss ?
He just has to beat mihawk. How he gets strong enough to do so.
He will get enough swordsman fights after wano anyway.
Lmfao struggled my ass.
If an all out zoro went at all out denjiro denjiro gets stomped
If you are gonna be best at something you ofc wanna beat other people in that area.

If you wanna beat Usain Bolt you wont go and do Vault Jump in order to best Bolt

Same with Zoro. Zoro going around fighting non swordsman seems so cheap. He can barely have any swordsman vs Swordsman interaction or any real world building for the world of swordsmans. It is just dumb lol

If you dont believe me - Zoro's best fights wete against other swordsman - Mr. 1 and Ryuma.

Why were they best fights? Because they had something in common

What the fuck does Zoro have in common with Pica??

J

Jo_Ndule

Being happy that Zoro, a swordsman who wants to become the strongest swordsman, is not fighting any strong swordsman in the land of swordsmen.

Amazing.

Oda fucked up.

He could've made Orochi super strong, he could've had OP samurai as Akainu and Kizaru hyped the Wano samurai to be, but it didn't happen.

I don't think we should be happy about that my dude.

But good taunting thread for the judge's son fans.
Oda messed up

Making Kyoushiro to be Denjiro was dumb
Having Zoro face no swordman/samurai pre Kaido fight or as his biggest fight in Wano is simply wrong!

Thats why WSS title and Mihawk are useless in my eyes
No actual challenge is there to attain this title or be monstrous except flex on weaklings and gain PUs

"NO Marine/Yonko..."

You here posting Fodder fox hyping Ryuma and Wano

Post a panel of a Yonko or Admiral hyping Wano by mentioning Ryuma

HA001

β€Ž
If you are gonna be best at something you ofc wanna beat other people in that area.

If you wanna beat Usain Bolt you wont go and do Vault Jump in order to best Bolt

Same with Zoro. Zoro going around fighting non swordsman seems so cheap. He can barely have any swordsman vs Swordsman interaction or any real world building for the world of swordsmans. It is just dumb lol

If you dont believe me - Zoro's best fights wete against other swordsman - Mr. 1 and Ryuma.

Mr 1 wasn't a swordsman. Congrats you just bodied yourself.
It was about if he was able to cut steel
Just like pica was if he was able to cut the golem/fbh.

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
β€Ž
Mr 1 wasn't a swordsman. Congrats you just bodied yourself.
It was about if he was able to cut steel
Just like pica was if he was able to cut the golem/fbh.
Mr. 1 legit is as swordsman as Pica is. I would even say Mr. 1 is a better swordsman than Pica.

And Pica was never about cutting a golem lmao.
Zoro never went about it same way he went about Mr 1. Or Kaku

The only reason Zoro fought Pics is bcs someone had to

Mate your forced yourself to justify things to fit your narrative. It is simple as day and night that Zoro's fights were way better when he fought real swordsman. Zoro not fignting swordsman is just shitty for his character and he like rest of SH's had his dream put in the back to appease Luffy's dream

Inb4 people say Pica fight is better than Ryuma, Mr. 1 or Kaku

HA001

β€Ž
Mr. 1 legit is as swordsman as Pica is. I would even say Mr. 1 is a better swordsman than Pica.

g e t b o d i e d

And Pica was never about cutting a golem lmao.

cutting the golem

cutting the haki

Zoro never went about it same way he went about Mr 1. Or Kaku
Mr 1 fight was nothing like the kaku fight
zoro was landing hits on mr1 for fun he was faster and stronger and had much better reactions
he just couldnt cut steel
once he could he one shot him

kaku was an actual tough fight until he was pushed to use asura
but before then kaku gave as much as he got if not more

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
β€Ž

g e t b o d i e d

cutting the golem

cutting the haki

Mr 1 fight was nothing like the kaku fight
zoro was landing hits on mr1 for fun he was faster and stronger and had much better reactions
he just couldnt cut steel
once he could he one shot him

kaku was an actual tough fight until he was pushed to use asura
but before then kaku gave as much as he got if not more
You dingus i said that Mr 1 is much of a swordsman as Pica is. Non of them is a true swordsman but between theM mr 1 is more of a one

And in nom of those panels.does Zoro state any desire to cut damn stone or that is a challenge to him. And whole shit about Haki is a simple statement of fact.

Go on twist more stuff to fit your Zoro narrative

Wrong comparation. A better one would be "I want to become the best boxer (dunno if it is the right name) in the world." If you want to be the best boxer of course you should fight ppl that practice box. But you should also fight other martial artists because it would help you as well. If you are facing someone that uses other fighting styles you'll learn how to adapt your box fighting style to face different opponents. If you only fight boxers, and someone that does muay thai aproaches you, you won't know how to react or how to adapt yourself to overcome that guy. Now imagine that I want to improve my punching strength and I know that somewhere there is a guy that no one is able to knock out, going to test myself against that guy could be a very good option to see how strong I am. The same example applies for Zoro. He wants to be the WSS but he also needs to know how to fight different ppl. Zoro right now is trying to improve his skills by cutting the uncuttable.

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
β€Ž
Wrong comparation. A better one would be "I want to become the best boxer (dunno if it is the right name) in the world." If you want to be the best boxer of course you should fight ppl that practice box. But you should also fight other martial artists because it would help you as well. If you are facing someone that uses other fighting styles you'll learn how to adapt your box fighting style to face different opponents. If you only fight boxers and someone that does muay thai aproaches you you won't know how to react or how to adapt yourself to overcome that guy. Now imagine that I won't to improve my punching strength and I know that somewhere there is a guy that no one is able to knock out, going to test myself against that guy could be a very good option to see how strong I am. The same example applies for Zoro. He wants to be the WSS but he also needs to know how to fight different ppl. Zoro right now is trying to improve his skills by cutting the uncuttable.
That would be true if you can apply stuff you learned from before. What did Zoro learn from cutting Pica? Monet? He learned nothing

And Zoro already cut steel
He even cut stone pre TS
So i dont see how Pica was any real challenge to Zoro