Questions & Mysteries What happend to “Zoro is going to focus/Fight the Orochi/ Samurai side of the Enemies? 😂

He lost his chance of avenging Yasu and he is trying to do something against Kaido at any cost.
He is just angry :kayneshrug:

Fortunately, Orochi is still alive :finally:
man what a theory... I hate Zoro... so instead of him fighting and killing kaido, his main purpose because of Yasu is cutting down Orochi.

Orochi is a weak pathetic wimp so I need to promote my headcanon and tell everyone Zoro main achievement in wano will be cutting orochi

LOL

:seriously:
what are you saying
that zoro only wants to fight kaido because he's strong?

:specialmeh:
man what a theory... I hate Zoro... so instead of him fighting and killing kaido, his main purpose because of Yasu is cutting down Orochi.

Orochi is a weak pathetic wimp so I need to promote my headcanon and tell everyone Zoro main achievement in wano will be cutting orochi

LOL
I don't hate Zoro, if i were Oda he would be fighting King and then alongside all the strawhats he would have fought Kaido and cut him like Oden did.

I'm saying that when Oda gives so much focus to a strawhat, that character usually does something different and Oda explores his emotions and his past. We have a faceless Ringo daimyo, that seems to have Zoro's silhouette, the revenge against Orochi and the Nidai Kitetsu. Three pivot points, perfect to make Zoro's storyline.
Don't worry, he is still cutting Kaido a bit more.
If Oda really focused entirely on Zoro's background and Orochi, Zoro fans would burn their volumes :hihihi:

:specialmeh:

I don't hate Zoro, if i were Oda he would be fighting King and then alongside all the strawhats he would have fought Kaido and cut him like Oden did.

I'm saying that when Oda gives so much focus to a strawhat, that character usually does something different and Oda explores his emotions and his past. We have a faceless Ringo daimyo, that seems to have Zoro's silhouette, the revenge against Orochi and the Nidai Kitetsu. Three pivot points, perfect to make Zoro's storyline.
Don't worry, he is still cutting Kaido a bit more.
If Oda really focused entirely on Zoro's background and Orochi, Zoro fans would burn their volumes :hihihi:
Your expectation vs OP Reality-

Zoro at this point doesnt care about Orochi, he only cares about Kaido, even with Orochi dead, no Kaido means Wano is free, only killing Kaido frees Wano, Orochi has always been irrelevant

2 sides of the spectrum.

They probably changed their mind after receiving new information. You know, like most normal people do. It was always obvious that Zoro would play a major role against Kaido by re-opening his wound and possibly doing more, but 90% of the fanbase was sure that he'd have a 1v1 fight in Onigashima first

Defeating King (and then scarring Kaido) was my personal pick, and most Zoro fans felt this way as well. That's why you saw so many wank threads claiming King is Admiral lvl and the strongest Yonko commander :gokulaugh:

I don't think they're should be ridiculed for believing one thing and being proven wrong. That's an extremely immature way to look at things

Last edited:

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
He lost his chance of avenging Yasu and he is trying to do something against Kaido at any cost.
He is just angry :kayneshrug:

Fortunately, Orochi is still alive :finally:
Orochi is likely dead like I had predicted long ago since the time Kaido would slice his head in human form being him no logia, nevertheless I think Zoro really cares for the people of Wano, he isn't acting selfish here, that's for virtually sure.

People really used to be this creditless and thought that Zoro’s main fight would be Lorochi or Hotei. Lmfao. Where are yall now?

This them boys yall thought Zoros main fight would be.
Being happy that Zoro, a swordsman who wants to become the strongest swordsman, is not fighting any strong swordsman in the land of swordsmen.

Amazing.

Oda fucked up.

He could've made Orochi super strong, he could've had OP samurai as Akainu and Kizaru hyped the Wano samurai to be, but it didn't happen.

I don't think we should be happy about that my dude.

But good taunting thread for the judge's son fans.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Being happy that Zoro, a swordsman who wants to become the strongest swordsman, is not fighting any strong swordsman in the land of swordsmen.

Amazing.

Oda fucked up.

He could've made Orochi super strong, he could've had OP samurai as Akainu and Kizaru hyped the Wano samurai to be, but it didn't happen.

I don't think we should be happy about that my dude.

But good taunting thread for the judge's son fans.
Zoro doesnt have to just fight swordsmen to become stronger
cutting the dude with the best durability furthers (and doing serious damage) his power on the path to beating mihawk more than any swordsman fight he could have on wano bar big mom
its not a new concept
zoros fights in this manga are either his swordsman duels and landing the hit to win is the issue
or where he has to cut through something and not in a swords duel (mr 1 steel, pica mountain sized golem and fbh, and now kaido and his scales) this will be his last fight on this type of style imo
cause once he can do serious damage to kaido ala oden he wont have much a problem with cutting things
then his next few fights imo will be more focused on the landing the hit to win side against shiryu an invisible man and kizaru a light man which will also be coo booster to make him become a complete fighter before mihawk

J

Jo_Ndule

Zoro will lead Samurai
Zoro will beat Orochi the top tier
Zoro will beat King the strongest commander (which can still happen even though King isn't a beast)
Zoro will kill Kaido (won't happen. he might not even reopen the scar by himself )

Is the equivalent of Sanji fans expectations during WCI :
Sanji will beat Katakuri
Sanji will beat Oven/Daifuku
Sanji will fight Ichiji
Sanji will KO Linlin with the cake

These 2 fandoms never learn

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Zoro will lead Samurai
Zoro will beat Orochi the top tier
Zoro will beat King the strongest commander (which can still happen even though King isn't a beast)
Zoro will kill Kaido (won't happen. he might not even reopen the scar by himself )

Is the equivalent of Sanji fans expectations during WCI :
Sanji will beat Katakuri
Sanji will beat Oven/Daifuku
Sanji will fight Ichiji
Sanji will KO Linlin with the cake

These 2 fandoms never learn
zoro will never fight conquerors - he fights 2
zoro will never fight kaido - lol
vet level zoros final fight will be yc3 kyoshiro - lol
zoro will fight queen - lol
zoro and killer will open the scar - killer cant even cut the scales
kidd will be useful - lol