Questions & Mysteries What happend to “Zoro is going to focus/Fight the Orochi/ Samurai side of the Enemies? 😂

That was because Zoro couldn't even stop nails while Sanji stopped arrows with his body.
And it's a completely logical claim, just because you think Zoro's is better you shouldn't ignore clear manga panels :goyea:

I'm ready to take my L if it doesn't happen, but any other time a strawhat got a lot of attention (Nami in AP, Robin and Usopp in W7/EL, Sanji in WCI) Oda came up with something weird and completely different from the classic 1 vs 1 or what they did in previous arcs. Usually, he explores their past, gives them no real fight and makes sure to give them an emotional and impactful moment (in this case for Zoro, and I'm not talking about the umpteenth badass moment).
Zoro is the fighter of the crew so I'm sure he is going to wound Kaido again but that is Luffy's fight while his main storyline is with Orochi, the fox, Hiyori, the Ringo damyo and possibly Kuina/Koshiro :akaman:
:lawsigh:
Hawkins' nails are made of Kairoseki where Kanjuro's are ... ink-made :seriously:

I will give you a rundown of that thread on OJ

Basically i am a history nerd and i knew from.IRL that some Shoguns were puppets, kids basically. So i asked on OJ how come we presumed Shogun is someone strong and not someone weak being controlled by Kaido

90% of comments that ensued were basically telling i am dimb af and that Zoro will fight Shogun who is on par with Kaido. That Shogun has unique sword and is bellow mihawk and shit

Fast forward to chapter where Orochi is shown first time. Meltdown that ensued was so bad that mods had to lock the thread same day how toxic it became

So if you guys know the date when the chapter in which Orochi is shown first time came out i could use a time machine web page to show you reactions
Did you bring up Kabuki Theatres? Because the way Shoguns got Portrayed in them Should have been a good arguement about Orochi being weak the moment we found out Wano Arc is based On Kabuki plays

If the shogun had actually been hype, like an actual rival to Oden, then the Zoro vs Shogun and him leading the samurai part would've been hype.
Instead, Oda seems to have chosen to portray that weak willed corward "Samurai" with no sense of loyalty or honor were the only ones that could prosper under the reign of someone like Orochi, making them weak, which means Zoro has no business with any of them.

Some people wanted to argue that Yasu's death meant that he would fight Orochi, but honestly the 9 scabbards all have a much bigger bone to pick with him if he's still alive.