Current Events Chopper vs Queen!?

Is Chopper going to fight Queen?

• Total voters
Fact, only Luffy can beat him I disagree on Jinbei
Yes as for Jinbei I'd also bet on Queen, but I think Jinbei has realistic chances to win - for sure below 50% tho.
Post automatically merged:

The moment Queen activates CoA Choopa neesa to get the fuck out
More like The moment Queen starts fighting back lol. People expect too much from the Straw Hats and thats why they will get disappointed. Luffy fought like hell to the death against the likes of Doffy, Cracker and Katakuri in order to barely surpass Queen, and people really think Zoro surpassed him with chilling and sleeping... Let alone Chopper who wouldnt even be a nice warm up for Queen in his EOS form.

I dont know whats wrong with you guys, but you are so biased that you cant even power scale with basic logic.

Let me help you real quick:

Dressrosa Luffy > Dressrosa Zoro (Fact, Databook Vivre Card)

Doffy, Cracker > Dressrosa Luffy

Queen > Doffy, Cracker

So: Queen > Doffy, Cracker > Dressrosa Luffy > Dressrosa Zoro

Since Dressrosa: Luffy improved like hell, fought multiple Commander lvl characters to the death. Zoro in the same time did what? Sleepin and chillin. Zoro did NOT improve even the slightest since Dressrosa, he only has Enma - but lost Shisui, the permanent black blade of the sword god Ryuma, instead. So its highly likely that before Zoro doesent fully master Enma, its not an upgrade.

So: Wano Luffy > Queen > Doffy, Cracker > Dressrosa Luffy > Dressrosa Zoro = Wano Zoro (so far)

Ofc match up matters - but
1) Zoro has not any particular matchup advantage over Queen
and 2) the difference in power is just TOO big for match up to be significantly important.

Zoro is relative in power to Law, and Law got his ass handed over by Doffy with LOW diff multiple times. Queen is even superior to Doffy - for sure Zoro wouldnt be able to give Queen anything more than a mid diff fight. And y'all have to keep in mind that we havent seen Queen even CLOSE his all out mode. He yet has to show his hybrid and fight seriously, stop judgng him too early.

(I already know all the Zorotards who cant accept logic will like your comments and mine will be hated, but I dont care - it always was difficult to talk logic against such a mass of retards. I love Zoro, but I'm beeing realistic other than the majority of the Straw Hat/Zoro fanboys...)

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
I dont know whats wrong with you guys, but you are so biased that you cant even power scale with basic logic.

Queen > Doffy, Cracker

Since Dressrosa: Luffy improved like hell, fought multiple Commander lvl characters to the death. Zoro in the same time did what? Sleepin and chillin. Zoro did NOT improve even the slightest since Dressrosa, he only has Enma - but lost Shisui, the permanent black blade of the sword god Ryuma, instead. So its highly likely that before Zoro doesent fully master Enma, its not an upgrade.

So: Wano Luffy > Queen > Doffy, Cracker > Dressrosa Luffy > Dressrosa Zoro = Wano Zoro (so far)

and 2) the difference in power is just TOO big for match up to be significantly important.

Zoro is relative in power to Law, and Law got his ass handed over by Doffy with LOW diff multiple times. Queen is even superior to Doffy - for sure Zoro wouldnt be able to give Queen anything more than a mid diff fight. And y'all have to keep in mind that we havent seen Queen even CLOSE his all out mode. He yet has to show his hybrid and fight seriously, stop judgng him too early.

(I already know all the Zorotards who cant accept logic will like your comments and mine will be hated, but I dont care - it always was difficult to talk logic against such a mass of retards. I love Zoro, but I'm beeing realistic other than the majority of the Straw Hat/Zoro fanboys...)
Vivre card never said that fake translation.

"Beeing the strongest member of the crew after the captain, he usually takes out the second strongest member of an enemy group."

Eaxctly happened at Dressrosa, a clear confirmation that Luffy > Zoro > other Straw Hats at Dressrosa.
But it never said the gap is big, it could be damn close judging by luffy and zoro performance on the roof, eh wait you still at dresrossa you haven't even read ch 1000th onwards :milaugh:

"Beeing the strongest member of the crew after the captain, he usually takes out the second strongest member of an enemy group."

Eaxctly happened at Dressrosa, a clear confirmation that Luffy > Zoro > other Straw Hats at Dressrosa.
"Usually doesn't mean apways and he taking on Kaido. Queen would get destroyed by Zoro attack power. We seen how a ancient Zoan in jack reacted to Shuttenmaru attack power. He had bandages on for 5 days. Shuttenmaru not on Zoro level in terms of attack power.

Queen > Doffy, Cracker

Its rare when I come to the defense of Zoro, but this occasion cause for it.

Its sounds like you are comparing what a character did or is portrayed in a previous arc to dictate how they will be in future arcs. If Zoro was to face any of the Calamities, he will win. Its makes no sense story wise why he should not win. Same situation with Sanji. If he faces a Calamity whoever it may be, Sanji is winning. The point of the story arc is to dethrone an emperor and his elite commanders.

As for Chopper, if he fights Queen by himself, he will lose. I don't think Chopper fights Queen by himself because Chopper buildup is not on the level of the M3 but underestimating Chopper is a recipe for losing. Chopper gained Queen allies because he cure them. I see Chopper, Drake, and the scrubs Chopper cured to fight Queen and that is how I see Queen losing.

Its rare when I come to the defense of Zoro, but this occasion cause for it.

Its sounds like you are comparing what a character did or is portrayed in a previous arc to dictate how they will be in future arcs. If Zoro was to face any of the Calamities, he will win. Its makes no sense story wise why he should not win. Same situation with Sanji. If he faces a Calamity whoever it may be, Sanji is winning. The point of the story arc is to dethrone an emperor and his elite commanders.

As for Chopper, if he fights Queen by himself, he will lose. I don't think Chopper fights Queen by himself because Chopper buildup is not on the level of the M3 but underestimating Chopper is a recipe for losing. Chopper gained Queen allies because he cure them. I see Chopper, Drake, and the scrubs Chopper cured to fight Queen and that is how I see Queen losing.
1) If the character has not shown any sort of improvement, then ofc I'm gonna judge him based on any info we have on his strength of pervious Arcs...

2) To use the story as an argument to scale a character is completely headcanon and inaccurate. Thats not how scaling works. Ofc IF Oda suddenly decides for the sake of the story development to give characters sudden ass pull power ups, then so be it. But we cannot judge on that BEFOREHAND, but only use it for accurate scaling AFTER it happened. You may claim that story wise Zoro and even Sanji are beating Queen, I say no - Oda barely ignores his set powerlevels (he does like to give weaker characters hype moments, but at the end the fights mostly get an accurate and logical conclusion, and so does the difficulty of the fight), I think Queen would beat the shit out of them.

3) Even if Chopper is somewhat involved, the main fight will be Queen vs X Drake. Chopper would barely be able to give any sort of assisst in a fight against Queen, more like as a doctor. Serious Queen one shots.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
1) If the character has not shown any sort of improvement, then ofc I'm gonna judge him based on any info we have on his strength of pervious Arcs...

2) To use the story as an argument to scale a character is completely headcanon and inaccurate. Thats not how scaling works. Ofc IF Oda suddenly decides for the sake of the story development to give characters sudden ass pull power ups, then so be it. But we cannot judge on that BEFOREHAND, but only use it for accurate scaling AFTER it happened. You may claim that story wise Zoro and even Sanji are beating Queen, I say no - Oda barely ignores his set powerlevels (he does like to give weaker characters hype moments, but at the end the fights mostly get an accurate and logical conclusion, and so does the difficulty of the fight), I think Queen would beat the shit out of them.

3) Even if Chopper is somewhat involved, the main fight will be Queen vs X Drake. Chopper would barely be able to give any sort of assisst in a fight against Queen, more like as a doctor. Serious Queen one shots.
Bro he's showing out against two yonko. How tf you talking about queen. Luffy post kata fight did nothing and got his shit rocked by kaido.