Current Events Chopper vs Queen!?

Is Chopper going to fight Queen?

• Total voters
S

Shelby

His slap is obviously strong enough to make Queen bleed in his tankiest form...
Pre-timeskip Luffy's punch is enough to make Garp bleed. So was Axe Hand Morgan. Are they both defeating Garp as well?

Marco holding him down doesnt increase Choppers raw strength.
You're right that it doesn't increase Chopper's raw strength. But it prevents Queen from being able to dodge or attack Chopper before Chopper slapped him. Can Chopper slap Queen on his own without Marco's help?

Blother Fertitta

Real Ni**er Blother
How people still underestimating Chopper after the last chapter?!
Chopper was the first Straw Hat after Luffy and Zoro to injure a Yonko's commander,and with a nameless attack!
How people can still say that Chopper can't do nothing against Queen after this?
How people still hammering in that bullshit of "Chopper already showed his full power against Perospero" after this?
Stop with this hollow hate! That's not healthy!
@nik87 @HA001 @Marimo_420 @Tejas @Don DaSlayer @Jackteo @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @Blother @BangMi
@Luffy bin Dragon @Guymieux @thedarkdragon11 @imacub @Topi Jerami @Orojackson Refugee @ZoroSlaysDragonTuna @The White Crane @Sadistic Senpai @Ice devil slayer @Monkey D. Luffy @Kejon @Zowo @Midnight Delight @Light D Lamperouge @Jo_Ndule
Chopper > Queen

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Can Chopper slap Queen on his own without Marco's help?
Of course he can. When has his Zoan dodged anything? His guns cant take out fodder smiles and it will take out MP Chopper? The only problem might be the laser however with the charge time Chopper will slap him long before he manages to fire it off.
The only question is whether Chopper can handle his hybrid's mobility, if the fatso is mobile at all and whether Queen has attacks too fast and too lethal for Chopper's MP.

S

Shelby

Of course he can. When has his Zoan dodged anything? His guns camt take out fodder smiles and it will take out MP Chopper? The only problem might be the laser however with the charge time Chopper will slap him long before he manages to fire it off.
The only question is whether Chopper can handle his hybrid's mobility, if the fatso is mobile at all and whether Queen has attack too fast and too lethal for Chopper's MP.
I feel like you're really underestimating Queen. But since Chopper vs Queen won't ever happen, there isn't much to discuss.

S

Shelby

Maybe I am, we will see but so far there is nothing impressive about Queen aside from soaking in damage which is a characteristic of all ancient Zoans and zoans in general...
I won't deny that Oda has done a shitty job portraying Queen, but I believe that applies to the entire Beast Pirates crew and not just specifically Queen. That being said, we saw two members of the Weak Trio getting their ass whooped by the Flying Six. For another member of the Weak Trio to then go and defeat a YC2 would be unprecedented. I firmly believe Queen is Sanji's opponent. He's the only non-roof top fighter who's strong enough to beat him and they seem to have a connection through Sanji's father.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
I won't deny that Oda has done a shitty job portraying Queen, but I believe that applies to the entire Beast Pirates crew and not just specifically Queen. That being said, we saw two members of the Weak Trio getting their ass whooped by the Flying Six. For another member of the Weak Trio to then go and defeat a YC2 would be unprecedented. I firmly believe Queen is Sanji's opponent. He's the only non-roof top fighter who's strong enough to beat him and they seem to have a connection through Sanji's father.
Monster Point cannot be considered on equal terms with other two of weakling trio... It has more raw strength than anyone else in the crew. It is called Monster point for a reason...
Yes, I thought Sanji would be fighting Queen but now I am not so sure about it anymore. Queen has been focused on Chopper since 997 when he tried to kill him with a bazooka and now he ruined his plans with counter virus and he is the only one who can be specifically impressed by Choppers rumble balls since he is a scientist himself.

S

Shelby

Monster Point cannot be considered on equal terms with other two of weakling trio... It has more raw strength than anyone else in the crew. It is called Monster point for a reason...
Yes, I thought Sanji would be fighting Queen but now I am not so sure about it anymore. Queen has been focused on Chopper since 997 when he tried to kill him with a bazooka and now he ruined his plans with counter virus and he is the only one who can be specifically impressed by Choppers rumble balls since he is a scientist himself.
Well if Chopper does fight Queen, I'll admit you were right. Let's continue this discussion once Queen's opponent becomes clear.

Please ffs stop beeing deluded.

Monster Point Chopper is "powerful", but not strong! If he lands his attack he can do some well damage. IF.
In a fight against a serious Queen, even if he gets help by X Drake, Chopper would get dropped in no time...

Queen is simply on a whole different level. Some of you really think Chopper can do ANYTHING against someone stronger than Doffy and Cracker?? Law and Luffy (pre Gear 4) simultaneously struggled heavily against Doffy and lost. Sanji got swiftly two shotted by Doffy. Gear 4 Luffy without Nami's help had no chance to beat Cracker. Also Perospero already told Chopper and Brook that they are LEAGUES below him - and Queen is even stronger than Perospero.

"there is an ocean of difference between our strengths"

I never understand how fans get so biased if its about the Straw Hats and cannot stay real even for a bit.
Not even Zoro is strong enough to beat Queen right now - let alone any of the other Straw Hats apart Luffy and Jinbei...

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Please ffs stop beeing deluded.

Monster Point Chopper is "powerful", but not strong! If he lands his attack he can do some well damage. IF.
In a fight against a serious Queen, even if he gets help by X Drake, Chopper would get dropped in no time...

Queen is simply on a whole different level. Some of you really think Chopper can do ANYTHING against someone stronger than Doffy and Cracker?? Law and Luffy (pre Gear 4) simultaneously struggled heavily against Doffy and lost. Sanji got swiftly two shotted by Doffy. Gear 4 Luffy without Nami's help had no chance to beat Cracker. Also Perospero already told Chopper and Brook that they are LEAGUES below him - and Queen is even stronger than Perospero.

"there is an ocean of difference between our strengths"

I never understand how fans get so biased if its about the Straw Hats and cannot stay real even for a bit.
Not even Zoro is strong enough to beat Queen right now - let alone any of the other Straw Hats apart Luffy and Jinbei...
You are thinking in tiers instead of individual matchups...

Not even Zoro is strong enough to beat Queen right now
This has disqualified you from further Battledome debates, sit on the bench until you have learned enough by observing. :myman:

You are thinking in tiers instead of individual matchups...

This has disqualified you from further Battledome debates, sit on the bench until you have learned enough by observing. :myman:
Match up doesent matter if there is such a huge difference in strength like Chopper and Queen... And there isnt even any sort of match-up advantage that Chopper has over Queen anyways lol.