Who is gonna be the new Headmaster of the Sanji Fandom!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
such things exist in this site???????

wow
mindblown
Post automatically merged:

btw i am curious is sanji your second favorite or what?
I see them equally as great characters but i lean towards zoro becuz of his pride as a swordsman is admirable and how he goes about with it unlike sanji who doesn't have a goal to take pride in... no all blue ain't a prideful goal. but hear me out

Here's the fax,i started OP with the anime before wano and wasn't involved in any mediums centered around characters like this one ... well time didn't suffice for that coz i binged the whole anime in 2 to 3 months so i my notion of character and their worth were never influenced by someone's bias so i wasn't involved socially at all with onepiece and didn't have a qualms with any of the characters...

Sanji was a mystery to me until WCI, like oda made him very blank when it came to his pride as someone who has a dream and didn't highlight his character through his goals like he did with zoro.. so obviously an outstanding (pun) like zoro would be more visible to the audience and will highlight him more compared to sanji who does Alot and is visibly distinctive compared to his but wasn't outspoken about his feelings that drive him and matter to him and as luffy's subordinate aside from being a part of the crew ... he has always been the lone wolf in the crew that you'd never know what he's thinking.. form a raw perspective.. women? but no its not as straight forward as that.. his goal makes him a very complex character... unlike zoro who's focus is always on his goal and making it his pride... but what is sanji's pride, he never came into the crew by yearning to become the greatest chef... but came in with a very distinct dream that required luffy to help him.. that required to find a myth.. like luffy was..sanji's goal never required his to be the greater chef.. or someone who wants to draw the map of the world.. or becoming the doc that cures every disease.. his goal isn't to sing the best of rhymes and rhythms to the crew.. his goal isn't to keep the Sunny secure and neat... nothing that he can make it a part of his pride like everyone in the crew does... except luffy.. coincidence I DONT THINK SOOO..
infact sanji in thriller bark re emphasized zoro's dream to him while making himself sacrifice for his crew.. he care more about zoro's dream than his own...

WCI proved it to us without sanji, luffy won't make it to his goal... but also that without luffy sanji wont make it..

Sanji has to become the strongest on the planet if it means to make luffy the king..
just like luffy takes pride in his crew... sanji takes pride in having luffy as his captain.. that why he goes ways aways from the crew to protect it.. whatever he thinks is the best of his crew... and it is the best of the possibilities... u can take Alabasta, Enies lobby, the latter most part of Thriller bark, take Skypia... it shows it all there

i won't mind if u have this legend as your fav character, he is a character you won't understand just by watching him or reading him but... you have to scrutinize to understand him and break his mentality down and comprehend him unlike zoro who is basically in the light most of the time so its easy to pick on his pride and character

and mind you i haven't even pointed out how strong he is... coz that is not why i take pride in defending him.. i see zoro and sanji under the same light.. and love both of them equally but zoro over sanji atm... reagrdless of that, now that WCI is a thing i love sanji twice as much.. soon very soon I'll have him next to zoro.

B

Ballel

At least you didn't compare the members of this fan club to a drug cartel.

Nah non lead like Sanji. Sanji is only second to Luffy when it comes to leading at this point.

But I do agree that we'll never have an official FM from SHs. Oda wants to keep it ambigious. A lot of Pirate crew don't have FMs like the Beast Pirates and the Meme Pirates. We just assume its King and Katakuri due to the card theme (for King) and being the strongest ( for Katakuri). Also bounty is a good way to see who's the strongest for enemy crews. Whilst it's always bad for the SHs.

Each Pirate Crew is different in their unique way. And I feel the SHs are unique in the way that they're a family foremost. Then their roles come in place. And their is no FM place within the SHs.
For me the order is Luffy>Nami>=Sanji>=Zoro>Ussop>=Jimbe>=Franky>=Brook>=Robin>=Chopper

And the > on each strawhat depends on the situation, having 2 clear groups in normal situations...Nami+Sanji+Zoro and then the rest if the situations requires of their lead, as FE Zoro on combat is above Jimbe, Ussop and even maybe above Sanji and Nami, but in General Sanji and Nami are above the rest...

Last edited:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Yoooo top here and pk in the zfc ranking. #staywinning

Nah non lead like Sanji. Sanji is only second to Luffy when it comes to leading at this point.

But I do agree that we'll never have an official FM from SHs. Oda wants to keep it ambigious. A lot of Pirate crew don't have FMs like the Beast Pirates and the Meme Pirates. We just assume its King and Katakuri due to the card theme (for King) and being the strongest ( for Katakuri). Also bounty is a good way to see who's the strongest for enemy crews. Whilst it's always bad for the SHs.

Each Pirate Crew is different in their unique way. And I feel the SHs are unique in the way that they're a family foremost. Then their roles come in place. And their is no FM place within the SHs.
Nope. Luffys crew is based on shanks which is based on Roger's.

Bb is based on wbs with division commanders.
This ain't the thread for it so I'll keep it short.
But the vc tag is coming. Likely the end of this arc

Yoooo top here and pk in the zfc ranking. #staywinning

Nope. Luffys crew is based on shanks which is based on Roger's.

Bb is based on wbs with division commanders.
This ain't the thread for it so I'll keep it short.
But the vc tag is coming. Likely the end of this arc
shsnks crew isn’t based off Rogers. The only thing in common is they are both small

I see them equally as great characters but i lean towards zoro becuz of his pride as a swordsman is admirable and how he goes about with it unlike sanji who doesn't have a goal to take pride in... no all blue ain't a prideful goal. but hear me out

Here's the fax,i started OP with the anime before wano and wasn't involved in any mediums centered around characters like this one ... well time didn't suffice for that coz i binged the whole anime in 2 to 3 months so i my notion of character and their worth were never influenced by someone's bias so i wasn't involved socially at all with onepiece and didn't have a qualms with any of the characters...

Sanji was a mystery to me until WCI, like oda made him very blank when it came to his pride as someone who has a dream and didn't highlight his character through his goals like he did with zoro.. so obviously an outstanding (pun) like zoro would be more visible to the audience and will highlight him more compared to sanji who does Alot and is visibly distinctive compared to his but wasn't outspoken about his feelings that drive him and matter to him and as luffy's subordinate aside from being a part of the crew ... he has always been the lone wolf in the crew that you'd never know what he's thinking.. form a raw perspective.. women? but no its not as straight forward as that.. his goal makes him a very complex character... unlike zoro who's focus is always on his goal and making it his pride... but what is sanji's pride, he never came into the crew by yearning to become the greatest chef... but came in with a very distinct dream that required luffy to help him.. that required to find a myth.. like luffy was..sanji's goal never required his to be the greater chef.. or someone who wants to draw the map of the world.. or becoming the doc that cures every disease.. his goal isn't to sing the best of rhymes and rhythms to the crew.. his goal isn't to keep the Sunny secure and neat... nothing that he can make it a part of his pride like everyone in the crew does... except luffy.. coincidence I DONT THINK SOOO..
infact sanji in thriller bark re emphasized zoro's dream to him while making himself sacrifice for his crew.. he care more about zoro's dream than his own...

WCI proved it to us without sanji, luffy won't make it to his goal... but also that without luffy sanji wont make it..

Sanji has to become the strongest on the planet if it means to make luffy the king..
just like luffy takes pride in his crew... sanji takes pride in having luffy as his captain.. that why he goes ways aways from the crew to protect it.. whatever he thinks is the best of his crew... and it is the best of the possibilities... u can take Alabasta, Enies lobby, the latter most part of Thriller bark, take Skypia... it shows it all there

i won't mind if u have this legend as your fav character, he is a character you won't understand just by watching him or reading him but... you have to scrutinize to understand him and break his mentality down and comprehend him unlike zoro who is basically in the light most of the time so its easy to pick on his pride and character

and mind you i haven't even pointed out how strong he is... coz that is not why i take pride in defending him.. i see zoro and sanji under the same light.. and love both of them equally but zoro over sanji atm... reagrdless of that, now that WCI is a thing i love sanji twice as much.. soon very soon I'll have him next to zoro.
Great read!
Powerscaling has been the most discussed topics but it ignores all the depth and history behind each character which for me is way more interesting. (it's easy to fall into it those debates, I'm guilty but I try not to get involve)
Oda is gonna make characters as strong has he want, whenever he want, and however he wants.
Sanji's dream always felt off to me compare to the others because Roger sailed all of the Grandline and didn't find it, it's something that's beyond One Piece. If it's actually the breaking of the Red Line, then his dream is basically the unification of the world.
No more different seas but one sea.

Great read!
Powerscaling has been the most discussed topics but it ignores all the depth and history behind each character which for me is way more interesting. (it's easy to fall into it those debates, I'm guilty but I try not to get involve)
Oda is gonna make characters as strong has he want, whenever he want, and however he wants.
Sanji's dream always felt off to me compare to the others because Roger sailed all of the Grandline and didn't find it, it's something that's beyond One Piece. If it's actually the breaking of the Red Line, then his dream is basically the unification of the world.
No more different seas but one sea.
"All Blue" is the planet's name in my opinion. Maybe this is how the people coming down from the moons called it and after a while the name was lost to history and became a legend of sorts.

"All Blue" is the planet's name in my opinion. Maybe this is how the people coming down from the moons called it and after a while the name was lost to history and became a legend of sorts.
the void century... Interesting...but just like the D initial was still a thing after the void century... all blue should have been too.. that means.. someone has the power to literally divide the seas... is it Imu-chwan