Is jinbe gonna witness greatness soon?

• Total voters

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
Disclaimer: This has taken inspiration from @Zoro D Goat post in the Lanji FC. Thank you for the idea.

This is my perspective of the Zoro Wank Heirarchy. If I didn’t add you I apologize. There’s toooo many Zoro fans. Please let me know and I’ll add you.

ZORO WANK HIERARCHY

Governing Leader/Overseer: @Guan Yu

Pirate King: @HA001

Double Fleet Admiral: @ShishioIsBack @nik87

Admirals: @Cinera @Blother @Zowo

Inspector Generals: @Nidai Kitetsu @Fenaker @Aknolagon @Den_Den_Mushi @T.D.A

14 Division Commanders: @Light D Lamperouge @Benn Beckman @Seth @ZoroSlaysDragonTuna @stormylife @Ice devil slayer @Queen @Orojackson Refujee @Cross_Marian @Don DaSlayer @Jew D. Boy @Marimo_420 @yj @zzShinichi

Meme Lords: @Gon’s Missing Arm @Finalbeta @Debanv @Xdrake @stairs-kun

Special Secret Agents Cipher Pol X: @Reddot4 @Mihawksenpai @Amparezy

Kaizoko Vergo: @K!NG HARA$H!MA @Yo Tan Wa

Flying 6: @Oblivion @KiriNigiri @Luffy bin Dragon @Sword God Ryuma @Roronoa-sama @Haoshoku

10 Vice Admirals: @Lone Laguna Espada @Geo @Reborn @Guymieux @PizzaBread @Rekien @MarimoHeado @wereng99 @Krusher1357 @Salah WG

11 Supernova Captains: @mly90 @hedera__helix @CbShadow @Monkey D. Luffy @draganax @solis @Kromage911 @Cyrus the Cactus @executor partner @Peroroncino @I’mTired

5 Rear Admirals: @playa4321 @Rivaille @MarineHQ62 @vikas @Gauntlet

Commodores: @Garp the Fist @Dark Hound @sneko @Fuckthis3 @Enma @Camie @style

Captain: @kumae @IceWitch @Camie @Natalija @Paperchampion23 @TheKnightOfTheSea

Lieutenant: @Thabeast @LolonoisZolo @Gensui Sazid @Shisui_038 @AdmiralKinyagi @LuffyMazino @Patapujuro @The White Crane @DKI @djnhsly

Navy Soldiers (I’ve Never seen you post/wank Zoro): @Gol D. Roger @BossYimz @Sade @Monet @MasterD @Rukusho @Buggy D Clown @Admiral Lee Hung @Dragomir @RZ.119 @Zoro @Md Zolo @Grumpy Zoro @zorojurou @Foxy Bunny @HAJIKATA @Greenbeard @mr bushido @RyumaZoro @Himura @wordyworm @yorosenpai @Tamerani @bblue @ShadyOjiro @Zenos7 @Sunita @gojo

Who should I add? We should vote to change, to move up or down, etc.

@Guan Yu I’d appreciate it if you add this to the front page. Us Zoro fans should have better structural integrity than the Lanji FC.
Can you add nine swords (ashura)

Dang I literally provided the cleanest Zoro emote for this forum and I get thrown down the bottom of the barrel. Sad times... jk jk. I'm just happy to conversate about One Piece with everyone in this forum.

Also Cinera should be at the top. No one puts in as much work as he does with factual information about Zoro in his threads. Its like The library of ohara but for Zoro.

Dang I literally provided the cleanest Zoro emote for this forum and I get thrown down the bottom of the barrel. Sad times... jk jk. I'm just happy to conversate about One Piece with everyone in this forum.

Also Cinera should be at the top. No one puts in as much work as he does with factual information about Zoro in his threads. Its like The library of ohara but for Zoro.
Cinera has the highest rank possible tho...

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Disclaimer: This has taken inspiration from @Zoro D Goat post in the Lanji FC. Thank you for the idea.

This is my perspective of the Zoro Wank Heirarchy. If I didn’t add you I apologize. There’s toooo many Zoro fans. Please let me know and I’ll add you.

ZORO WANK HIERARCHY

Governing Leader/Overseer: @Guan Yu

Pirate King: @HA001

Double Fleet Admiral: @ShishioIsBack @nik87

Admirals: @Cinera @Blother @Zowo

Inspector Generals: @Nidai Kitetsu @Fenaker @Aknolagon @Den_Den_Mushi @T.D.A

14 Division Commanders: @Light D Lamperouge @Benn Beckman @Seth @ZoroSlaysDragonTuna @stormylife @Ice devil slayer @Queen @Orojackson Refujee @Cross_Marian @Don DaSlayer @Jew D. Boy @Marimo_420 @yj @zzShinichi

Meme Lords: @Gon’s Missing Arm @Finalbeta @Debanv @Xdrake @stairs-kun

Special Secret Agents Cipher Pol X: @Reddot4 @Mihawksenpai @Amparezy

Kaizoko Vergo: @K!NG HARA$H!MA @Yo Tan Wa

Flying 6: @Oblivion @KiriNigiri @Luffy bin Dragon @Sword God Ryuma @Roronoa-sama @Haoshoku

10 Vice Admirals: @Lone Laguna Espada @Geo @Reborn @Guymieux @PizzaBread @Rekien @MarimoHeado @wereng99 @Krusher1357 @Salah WG

11 Supernova Captains: @mly90 @hedera__helix @CbShadow @Monkey D. Luffy @draganax @solis @Kromage911 @Cyrus the Cactus @executor partner @Peroroncino @I’mTired

5 Rear Admirals: @playa4321 @Rivaille @MarineHQ62 @vikas @Gauntlet

Commodores: @Garp the Fist @Dark Hound @sneko @Fuckthis3 @Enma @Camie @style

Captain: @kumae @IceWitch @Camie @Natalija @Paperchampion23 @TheKnightOfTheSea

Lieutenant: @Thabeast @LolonoisZolo @Gensui Sazid @Shisui_038 @AdmiralKinyagi @LuffyMazino @Patapujuro @The White Crane @DKI @djnhsly

Navy Soldiers (I’ve Never seen you post/wank Zoro): @Gol D. Roger @BossYimz @Sade @Monet @MasterD @Rukusho @Buggy D Clown @Admiral Lee Hung @Dragomir @RZ.119 @Zoro @Md Zolo @Grumpy Zoro @zorojurou @Foxy Bunny @HAJIKATA @Greenbeard @mr bushido @RyumaZoro @Himura @wordyworm @yorosenpai @Tamerani @bblue @ShadyOjiro @Zenos7 @Sunita @gojo

Who should I add? We should vote to change, to move up or down, etc.

@Guan Yu I’d appreciate it if you add this to the front page. Us Zoro fans should have better structural integrity than the Lanji FC.
That sounds about right.
Post automatically merged:

i am nothing more than a underground merchant.
That would be @Cyrus the Cactus he almost never shows up but is always liking everyone's comments

Last edited:
zoro first bounty is x2 previous luffy bounty
60= 30×2

BUT LATER it becomes :

After W7 120 ( arbasta luffy 100)
After Dressrosa 320 (W7 Luffy 300 )

☆W7 Zoro 120 - W7 luffy 300=180
☆Dresrosa Zoro 320 - Dressrosa Luffy 500 =180.

but with WCI zoro was absent 😕
so will the difference be the same 180?!
and will he have luffy previous bounty 1B.500 ?!
well it doesn't weork well this time .

cuz if the difference is the same

luffy 3B - 1B.800 = zoro 1B.200
but this means he will have lower than luffy previous bounty not as 320 or 120.

it should be like 1B520 ?!.

or will this time be exception for zoro as its was for WCI with sanji ?!

zoro have higher than luffy or equal bounty ?!
from 320 to 2B300.?!

Zoro having a higher bounty than BB would be awesome

@Guan Yu great ranking system, I ask few weeks/month ago in spoiler thread about each fandom top members, probably you remember, like overall you system, is great build up. But with every new rank system a new game start where Zoro fans want to rise as the best Zoro fan, you gonna get lot of work in the future, overall you could make a Conclusion at the end of the year where you relook over the ranking...
:myman: