Character Discussion Monster Trio Is Canon

similar to how Oda separated the M3(4) in Wano by placing the strongest two on the roof.
He placed the only two that belong to the Worst Generation, and the Worst Generation was ultimately made up in the afternoon before the Supernova were introduced (as Oda created them out of the blue). It's not precisely what I'd call a strong indicator of anything, to be fair.

Don Le Fishe has a lot of pictures of this beautiful princess Sanjirella (love that name)

Don Le Fishe wasn't sure what you desired so he just post a bunch, there much more from those pics been taken so feel free to ask for sexy pictures of our princess whenever you want! Just remember Don Le Fishe may be busy okay? Thanks!
:cheers:
This is disgusting.
@AL sama @Natalija @LuthonTheDragDown
Would you please remove this message from this thread?

As a Zoro fan I must follow the Bushido Way. And not throw away my pride like a candy.

However, I expected to get Backlash by Zorofans. Thank you for being supportive.
He throw his pride when he ask Mihawk. Your kinda late there if you don't think Zoro won't throw his pride when he will do that just same way begging Kuma not to take Luffy either.
Post automatically merged:

It always was. :cheers:

Anyways, imo-

Luffy = 100
Zoro = 90-95
Sanji = 75-80

Sanji = 20 or Zoro = 105 are just jokes to me so I ignore them tbh.
Zoro = 100
Luffy = 90
Sanji = 60

Current feats wise only.

Zoro/Luffy = 100
Sanji = 70

Throughout the story in general.
Nah it's more like

Luffy = 100
Zoro and Sanji = 95

It's 2021.

Zoro and Luffy fight 2 Yonko.

Sanji jobs to gifters and Tobi roppo.

Monster Trio is over.
Sanji beaten PO and Drake and Zoro couldn't even take out nerfed Kamazou without tying and Apoo came back up from one of his best moves from 2 vs 1 fight.

Yeah Luffy and Sanji, Zoro is the one out if you want play like that.

@Blother will the monster trio be a thing after Wano.

Right now if you are looking at it from how the trajectory is. Zoro and Luffy on the Roof Fighting Yonko and Sanji most likely is fighting a YC.

If it was still moster trio all three would be on the roof at the same time fighting Yonko
SPIT. I honestly don't know man.
Wano has been a confusing ass arc.

SPIT. I honestly don't know man.
Wano has been a confusing ass arc.
The usual patter would have been Luffy vs Yonko

Zoro and Sanji vs YCs, but New Generation (Luffy, Zoro and company) vs Yonko and Sanji most likely vs YC

I think Oda is using this war to highlight Worst Gen as the New Generation of OP and hit the ground running after this war.

Even Morgans alluded to someone from WorstGen will be PK, he already saw it coming and the tidal wave is about to hit the shore

@Blother I also think Oda is using this to eliminate some of the WorstGen from running of PK and take them out, because he made a comment saying how surprised he was they all are still alive at this stage in NW.

Right now if you are looking at it from how the trajectory is. Zoro and Luffy on the Roof Fighting Yonko and Sanji most likely is fighting a YC.

If it was still moster trio all three would be on the roof at the same time fighting Yonko
You remember the portion of Enies Lobby where Sanji “lost” to Kalifla then came back and beat Jabra while Zoro beat Kaku? It’s the same thing just stretched out

The usual patter would have been Luffy vs Yonko

Zoro and Sanji vs YCs, but New Generation (Luffy, Zoro and company) vs Yonko and Sanji most likely vs YC

I think Oda is using this war to highlight Worst Gen as the New Generation of OP and hit the ground running after this war.

Even Morgans alluded to someone from WorstGen will be PK, he already saw it coming and the tidal wave is about to hit the shore

@Blother I also think Oda is using this to eliminate some of the WorstGen from running of PK and take them out, because he made a comment saying how surprised he was they all are still alive at this stage in NW.
Yup. I was speaking to rerere about the future of these Worst Generation.
Wano is a perfect arc to highlight Zoro as well.
Going forwards Apoo/Hawkins may not be relevant.
Urouge/Bonney in a Elbaf/WG arc.
Luffy/Kid/Blackbeard in a race for PK, and Killer by proxy for Kid.
And Zoro is the front runner to become the next WSS.

This is possibly why Sanji hasn't gotten any fights yet, because hes primarily a cook. And Zoro has gotten character defining fights this whole time. Particularly in the Post Timeskip for these two.

You remember the portion of Enies Lobby where Sanji “lost” to Kalifla then came back and beat Jabra while Zoro beat Kaku? It’s the same thing just stretched out
At that same point Zoro was not fighting Lucci, he was fighting Kaku. So this is a totally different instant. Zoro has never been in a fight with the boss for this long in any arc. So this particular pattern is quite different than in the past.

Zoro is tagged along with the other Worst Gen as the New Gen in the main event fight.

Yup. I was speaking to rerere about the future of these Worst Generation.
Wano is a perfect arc to highlight Zoro as well.
Going forwards Apoo/Hawkins may not be relevant.
Urouge/Bonney in a Elbaf/WG arc.
Luffy/Kid/Blackbeard in a race for PK, and Killer by proxy for Kid.
And Zoro is the front runner to become the next WSS.

This is possibly why Sanji hasn't gotten any fights yet, because hes primarily a cook. And Zoro has gotten character defining fights this whole time. Particularly in the Post Timeskip for these two.
Him fighting WorstGen was highlighted for this reason, he's already fought 4 of them this arc. What Oda does and annoys everyone is have these non all out fights, etc and keeps everyone in question regarding powerscaling.

After Wano what are kid and law going to do, also will they have new crewmembers, bec as of now there is 0 chance either of those crews would topple the SHs unless Law and Kidd made an alliance vs SH

Pretty much this. :cheers:

Oda has established since Post-TS began that what was once a M3 is no longer a thing. The last time they shared a spotlight together was dealing with Kraken (even then, the damage output was different since Sanji could only brand the kraken while Zoro outright severed his arm and Luffy outright knocked him out).

Even in Fishman Island, Sanji shared a role with Jinbei while Luffy & Zoro were individually taking care of Hody, Hyouzou, and Decken.

In Punk Hazard, Sanji lost to Vergo while Luffy & Zoro dealt with Caesar & Monet individually.

In Dressrosa, Sanji easily lost to Doflamingo while Luffy dealt with the same guy (albeit with Law's help) and Chinjao individually. Zoro at least loldiffed Pica and didn't embaras himself against an admiral.

I don't need to talk about WCI.

Zoro dealt with three Supernovas in Wano while Luffy improved his haki in Udon. Sanji's only brief fight is against P1 whose result was not shown by Oda.

Zoro and Luffy are on the rooftop dealing with Yonkos. Sanji stays down to take care of fodders.

Oda wrote it plainly for all to see, really.

That's why everybody who is still holding out hope for Sanji lived in the past and kept repeating "Remember Enies Lobby!", because that was the last time Sanji held any relevance at all: when MCU was not even a thing. Now it's the biggest film franchise of all time and the World's Strongest Duo are still relevant.

I remember Enies Lobby. I don't remember Luffy and Zoro fighting against the two main opponents then, but they do now. Because Enies Lobby and Wano virtually have no resemblance at all aside from *check notes* Sanji getting wrecked by a woman because of his "chivalry".

He's staying down to help Chopper against a YC, if he's lucky. :gokulaugh:

He throw his pride when he ask Mihawk. Your kinda late there if you don't think Zoro won't throw his pride when he will do that just same way begging Kuma not to take Luffy either.

Nah it's more like

Luffy = 100
Zoro and Sanji = 95

Sanji beaten PO and Drake and Zoro couldn't even take out nerfed Kamazou without tying and Apoo came back up from one of his best moves from 2 vs 1 fight.

Yeah Luffy and Sanji, Zoro is the one out if you want play like that.