Character Discussion Monster Trio Is Canon

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Sanji beaten PO and Drake and Zoro couldn't even take out nerfed Kamazou without tying and Apoo came back up from one of his best moves from 2 vs 1 fight.

Yeah Luffy and Sanji, Zoro is the one out if you want play like that.
All Sanji can do is watch Luffy and Zoro fighting a Yonko.

He would break his leg on Kaido like he did on Vergo.

He made him a Power Ranger.
yes, he does. :P
I'd like to make a thread in the future regarding this.
I understand this sounds absurd and I hope I am wrong.

But the Raid Suit is a supporting plot device.
It's been only used as a hype tool/explanatory device.
  • Save some fodder woman from Page One
  • Save Shinobu, Nami, Robin from X Drake, Hawkins
  • Save Momo from King
I'd say I am wrong with the Page One sequence, however, that was to portray Zoan Durability and foreshadow Sanji's invisibility in the future scene in the bath house. If it was a power tool, then Oda would have Sanji easily defeat Page One. Which he didn't.
In the manga Page One is chilling and Sanji runs away.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
โ€Ž
I'd like to make a thread in the future regarding this.
I understand this sounds absurd and I hope I am wrong.

But the Raid Suit is a supporting plot device.
It's been only used as a hype tool/explanatory device.
  • Save some fodder woman from Page One
  • Save Shinobu, Nami, Robin from X Drake, Hawkins
  • Save Momo from King
I'd say I am wrong with the Page One sequence, however, that was to portray Zoan Durability and foreshadow Sanji's invisibility in the future scene in the bath house. If it was a power tool, then Oda would have Sanji easily defeat Page One. Which he didn't.
In the manga Page One is chilling and Sanji runs away.
When you make the thread, tag me so we can discuss these matters.
:goyea:

That's if Oda still respects Sanji enough to do so Kuro Ashi-kun.
I think Green Bull is not properly revealed for that reason.

Going forward i expect Sanji's opponents to be tech users/modified humans, and i think that's going to be the case with Green Bull.

That's going to explain how he went without food for three years.

Also Green Bull talking about pretty girls feeding him, that's the type of personality Oda would write for the Admiral that Sanji would go against :goyea:

Also it looks like he might have cooked for Fujitora, with Oda focusing on Fujitora thanking him for the food and praising it twice. So he might be quite the skilled chef even though he does not eat the food he is cookin.

And he asks Fujitora "How was old man Vegapunk", which could imply he's an old acquintance of his, and that would make sense if he took part in Vegapunk's experiments :super:

Going forward i expect Sanji's opponents to be tech users/modified humans, and i think that's going to be the case with Green Bull.

Also Green Bull talking about pretty girls feeding him, that's the type of personality Oda would write for the Admiral that Sanji would go against :goyea:

Also it looks like he might have cooked for Fujitora, with Oda focusing on Fujitora thanking him for the food and praising it twice. So he might be quite the skilled chef even though he does not eat the food he is cookin.

And he asks Fujitora "How was old man Vegapunk", which could imply he's an old acquintance of his, and that would make sense if he took part in Vegapunk's experiments :super:
I do see a fight if Oda stops this annoying shitting on his character. Ain't nobody wanna see that.

But, yea I forgot GB and the whole food/women character introduction. Guess Sanji will fight an Admiral.
But as most people speculate, Greenbull may be a Plant Carnivorous Zoan that lives off Photosynthesis or something.

If that's the case, I'd like to see a Jinbei/Sanji tag team as that's what I think is the go to PoTS for Sanji. This coming fight will define a lot of things going forwards.

Doggo

โ€Ž

Doesnt eat food, likes pretty girls, and has the "green theme".
He looks more and more like Sanji's future Admiral opponent. :P

TheKnightOfTheSea

๐•ท๐–”๐–—๐–‰ ๐–”๐–‹ ๐•ธ๐–”๐–”๐–“'๐–˜ ๐•พ๐–•๐–†๐–œ๐–“
โ€Ž
I do see a fight if Oda stops this annoying shitting on his character. Ain't nobody wanna see that.

But, yea I forgot GB and the whole food/women character introduction. Guess Sanji will fight an Admiral.
But as most people speculate, Greenbull may be a Plant Carnivorous Zoan that lives off Photosynthesis or something.

If that's the case, I'd like to see a Jinbei/Sanji tag team as that's what I think is the go to PoTS for Sanji. This coming fight will define a lot of things going forwards.
I was thinking that Jinbe would fight the head of CP-0 or another servant of the Celestial Dragons. Or maybe even Tokikake, one of the strongest vice admirals.

When you make the thread, tag me so we can discuss these matters.
:goyea:
Definitely.
Also do you think Sanji vs King will happen?

I was thinking that Jinbe would fight the head of CP-0 or another servant of the Celestial Dragons. Or maybe even Tokikake, one of the strongest vice admirals.
@TheKnightOfTheSea
But I want my Big Baby Blue Shark to get an Admiral fight. :doffycry:
If his EOS fight is a Vice Admiral I'mma lose it.
Unless it Garp, I don't wanna see Vice Admiral fighting Ex-Warlord in the same sentence.

Luffy - Akainu
Zoro - Kizaru
Sanji/Jinbei - Greenbull
or
Jinbei - 2 SSG

Last edited:

I've seen a lot of speculations about Greenbull. Obviously i like my take most :milaugh:

I think the Jimbe/Sanji tag team was a one and done deal, because the point of it was to show the Fishman and the human working together, as that was a big deal in FI. Obviously either Sanji or Jimbe could have defeated Wadatsumi by themselves otherwise.

They never resorted to a tag team because they were facing an overwheling opponent, and as we are seeing in Wano, Oda's giving Jimbe someone he can handle by himself, and not using him as Sanji's partner.

Doggo

โ€Ž
Definitely.
Also do you think Sanji vs King will happen?

@TheKnightOfTheSea
But I want my Big Baby Blue Shark to get an Admiral fight. :doffycry:
If his EOS fight is a Vice Admiral I'mma lose it.
Unless it Garp, I don't wanna see Vice Admiral fighting Ex-Warlord in the same sentence.

Luffy - Akainu
Zoro - Kizaru
Sanji/Jinbei - Greenbull
or
Jinbei - 2 SSG
Sanji vs King?
Honestly, right now I think Sanji can fight any of the 3 Calamities.
The Jack confrontation became less likely due to Momo's thing and the Scabbards being up.
King or Queen might as well toss a coin.

I HOPE for Sanji vs King because aerial flame battle reasons only.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Someone taking a "stronger opponent" and beating him against all odds?
In shounen?
Weird, indeed.
:P
Not like this.

More like Sanji's last encounter almost ended with a hole in his belly if not for Raid Suit and I don't even wanna start on Sanji's ap and CoA which are low.