Zoro is not human, Hes something beyond.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Ladies and gentlemen, Welcome.

This is something that has been on my mind for a while.

I think Zoro is not human but is a reincarnation if something far superior than humans.

But let me explain things step by step:

*First of all Zoro does not believe in god:

* But then Zoro contradicts himself by having a move called asura:

*Futhermore Kaku says that this is not the first time he sees this "Demon God" While fighting Zoro and thats an illusion he creates with his spirit.

But since then we haven't seen Zoro use it and we never seen anyone in the whole Manga be able to use any similar technique

- So i came to the conclusion:

Zoro IS Asura

Thats why he doesnt pray to gods because then he would be praying to himself.

Zoro is a Demon DemiGod disguised as a Human. The real reason why he doesnt use Asura is because he doesnt want to show his real form to anyone.

* Zoro is not human hes beyond humanity and is an incarnation of the real Demon DemiGod Asura.

This is Zoro's real form:

* What i am saying is:

Zoro Is Built Different.

Thanks for reading and have a nice day.

Last edited:
Zoro being something beyond human would stain everything he's accomplished up to this point in my eyes. His self-discipline and ambition is what got him here, not some Demon God reincarnation bs.

Same reason I hope his extended backstory in Wano (if he gets one) doesn't reveal him to be from a notorious bloodline.

Zoro being something beyond human would stain everything he's accomplished up to this point in my eyes. His self-discipline and ambition is what got him here, not some Demon God reincarnation bs.

Same reason I hope his extended backstory in Wano (if he gets one) doesn't reveal him to be from a notorious bloodline
Blasphemy, Nothing will stain anything Zoro done.
Anything Zoro does is righteous and correct.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Asuras arent exactly gods, they are power-seeking beings(demigod) who oppose the Devas(god), nice touch from Oda that Zoro is god-opposing being considering that gods in OP are Celestial Dragons so in a way, Zoro is basically like the members of D clan, god's enemy.
Zoro is Asura, he is a power-seeking character, his ability to summon such a form is supernatural, so far nobody else is capable of it.
Zoro's willpower is off the charts and once we see his full power, his abilities might be as well.

For me Zoro is a human whose ancestors where lawless ronins and thugs. I like that Zoro is just a human and not something out of this world, that makes his strength more impressive for me. No chosen one or goddess shit. Everything he accomplished was though training his mind,soul and body. Asura is for me a mirror of Zoros inner self , he’s a like a beast

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Its actually something that I ALREADY dislike about Luffy.
In the beginning of the story, he was just a kid who wanted to achieve something amazing.
Now he is "the chosen one".
First Garp, then Dragon, then "D", then the One Piece shenanigan of waiting 20 years to be able to reach it or whatever.

It takes away the merit of him beating all odds and achieving his dream, moving it to some "prophecy" BS.

Also the reason I dont like Enma at all.
I know a lot of people like these theme of "chosen one", but I just find it boring AF. :kayneshrug:

Asuras arent exactly gods, they are power-seeking beings(demigod) who oppose the Devas(god), nice touch from Oda that Zoro is god-opposing being considering that gods in OP are Celestial Dragons so in a way, Zoro is basically like the members of D clan, god's enemy.
Zoro is Asura, he is a power-seeking character, his ability to summon such a form is supernatural, so far nobody else is capable of it.
Zoro's willpower is off the charts and once we see his full power, his abilities might be as well.
Zoro is a demigod, The one to oppose the heavens, Zoro is Asura.

Status
Not open for further replies.