Who is gonna be the new Headmaster of the Sanji Fandom!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Why is Smoker included with BB new crewmates? Or was it just random?
I hope he's not the 10th Captain...
yo who were the 10 titanic caps again
edit*.. just realized nvm
Post automatically merged:

When you look for Sanji in every panel, you tend to notice things....:usoprice:
just @Chrono things

Last edited:
RS 7 : Fillet (CR 7 Derivative)
He could also be DS 7 (Diable Sanji 7)

Discussion: Should sanji use RS for his first fight?

imo NAH
I'd prefer for his first serious 1on1 fight post time skip to be without the RS. Maybe he could defeat King without the RS then go and join in the fight against Kaido using the RS.

Yall he obviously needs the RS against King or he'll die lol. Either way I hope he uses it against King, then King destroys that shit for us. Then Sanji gets a PU and destroys him.:yearight:
I just want to know where his limits are without using the RS. The only serious gripe I have with Oda about Sanji post time skip is that he didn't give him a serious fight so we as reader know his limits before he gave him a PU in the form of the RS.

I just want to know where his limits are without using the RS. The only serious gripe I have with Oda about Sanji post time skip is that he didn't give him a serious fight so we as reader know his limits before he gave him a PU in the form of the RS.
I don't want him to use the RS immediately against King. But it's obvious he needs it against him. Sanji definitely needs something stronger than the RS to defeat King. So if Sanji doesn't even use the RS at all against King...and still wins. He definitely doesn't even need it in the first place.

Yall he obviously needs the RS against King or he'll die lol. Either way I hope he uses it against King, then King destroys that shit for us. Then Sanji gets a PU and destroys him.:yearight:
King has a bent beak now LOL... regardless.. i bet sanji won't fall for that and he already tanked king'd beak, even if RS was durable enough to withstand it.. sanji still felt the complete brunt (force) of the attack dnd still astonishingly dusted it off... if he wasn't wearing the RS it would just drill a hole in him.. with the same force but now with excessive blood loss

just like @Hedfi said for his first fight depending on something he has yet to master and just got recently... knowing that he hasn't gone all out with Diable jambe in a 1v1.. would make him look pretty desperate... which is not good

King has a bent beak now LOL... regardless.. i bet sanji won't fall for that and he already tanked king'd beak, even if RS was durable enough to withstand it.. sanji still felt the complete brunt (force) of the attack dnd still astonishingly dusted it off... if he wasn't wearing the RS it would just drill a hole in him.. with the same force but now with excessive blood loss

just like @Hedfi said for his first fight depending on something he has yet to master and just got recently... knowing that he hasn't gone all out with Diable jambe in a 1v1.. would make him look pretty desperate... which is not good
He used the RS against P1. He'll obviously use it against King. I think you guys are highly underestimating King. Logically King should defeat Sanji. Sanji is the one fighting an opponent far above his lvl. I hope Sanji uses the RS and King destroys it. It's unnecessary PU and Sanji should have something better anyways.

He used the RS against P1. He'll obviously use it against King. I think you guys are highly underestimating King. Logically King should defeat Sanji. Sanji is the one fighting an opponent far above his lvl. I hope Sanji uses the RS and King destroys it. It's unnecessary PU and Sanji should have something better anyways.
The RS is staying post Wano. We need to see it redesigned by Franky and Usopp afterall. Even if it's somehow end up destroyed against King, Sanji won't throw it away and Franky would surely fix it afterwards.

If Sanji fights King using the RS and it gets cut by King but afterwards Sanji without the RS gains another DJ PU or something similar and defeats King would be cooler imo.

This way the RS would just play the role of a training tool for Sanji in his fight against King until he awakens his new PU.

he used the RS for testing it out and as a disguise actually ig he even mentioned that..if he started using named attacks on page.. just god knows pay pay's condition after that

I get what you're trying to say, that king is supposed to be pretty formidable as a 2nd in command.. that is true.. but on the other hand we can't underestimate sanji who hasn't had a chance to show his arsenal.. and strength in general.. it really make you think coz even in post time itself he has been hit by things weighing tonnes and getting up without a scratch... had his bones snapped yet kept Vegro at bay... got admired by doffy for his strength after that clash..
and some of the new moves he has shown had us jaw dropped on the floor... like frying a kraken thousands of meters underwater.. just hot his flames really are.. he forces people like doffy to evade his attacks and restrain him... and has barely used hardening on his legs until his fight with drake and kept up with him.. and supposedly bet him... keeping 2 top officers (oven and Daifuku) at bay while protecting his family and luffy.. and took attacks that slices row of fleet on his feet...

makes u wonder just what is his ceiling after his 2 year training

King vs sanji ain't even a bad match up its a very compatible one

Another thing is that sanji won't be able ti gi all out while using RS coz he can't use diable jambe on it... i only wish that he uses it only for espionage and rescue

i think we can't conclude that sanji will definitive loose without Rs.. without knowing his ceiling