Character Discussion Monster Trio Is Canon

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Ubel > Frieren and Fern
Zoro is the VC though.

Never understood the concept of Monster Quartet/Quintet, it’s not a music band. :whitepress:
I know but Sanji can take charge once a while as well. Zoro is sometimes lazy in the ship so he leave the rest to Sanji. Friendship.:feelsokeman:

I mean Monster Quarter/Quintet is a concept for strong and formidable new Strawhats joining.:kayneshrug:

sanji fans have to make headcanon for their comebacks :kayneshrug:
I am fan of both, but point out hypocrisy since you were base hyping 'Blacktooth' and thinking Sanji can't beat him, now look what happen to male side of things :kayneshrug:.
Post automatically merged:

Yeah. Guy just told me that participating in a fight with Kaido is nothing special because there are 4 more people.

:gokulaugh:
Is that why Zoro need to ask Law to help him get close to try to strike him instead of using his own speed or power to get up there? You toxic fans can't admit fault when you don't have anything on argument, do you :kayneshrug:?

I am fan of both, but point out hypocrisy since you were base hyping 'Blacktooth' and thinking Sanji can't beat him, now look what happen to male side of things :kayneshrug:.
Post automatically merged:

Is that why Zoro need to ask Law to help him get close to try to strike him instead of using his own speed or power to get up there? You toxic fans can't admit fault when you don't have anything on argument, do you :kayneshrug:?
Wrong, we were talking about the fanart, not the blacktooth, but you were the one who brought up the beetle gifter thing. You are just insecure over zoro. This is for you :holdthisl: